Rolfe’s late goal lifts Fire past Earthquakes
On the winning score, Rolfe’s second goal of the season came from about 8 yards out, set up by Mike Magee’s pass between two defenders. About 12 minutes earlier, an own goal by Chicago’s Loel Lindpere had tied the score.
Duka tied it on a volley from 12 yards out in the 36th minute and Nyarko made it 2-1 on a low drive from 9 yards out in the 47th.
San Jose dropped to 2-5-1 in its last eight matches.
- Dos Santos to miss Mexico's playoff vs US
- Mourinho charged by English FA after getting Chelsea backing
- Fire breaks out at Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow
- Honduras gets semifinal spot CONCACAF Olympic qualifying
- Real Salt Lake eliminates Colorado Rapids from playoff race
- Arsenal beats Manchester United 3-0, Bayern routs Dortmund
- Eriksen gives Tottenham draw at Swansea in Premier League
- Liverpool fires Rodgers; Arsenal knock United off top of EPL
- Liverpool gives up on Rodgers experiment, but maybe too soon
- Swiss refuse to release Venezuelan FIFA suspect on bail
- Barrett scores in stoppage time, Sounders tie Galaxy 1-1
- Mexico beats Haiti to take Olympic qualifying semifinal spot
- FC Dallas clinches playoff berth, sweeps Dynamo with 4-1 win
- Liverpool fires manager Brendan Rodgers
- Rodgers' last match sees Liverpool draw at Everton
- Sanchez scores 2 as Arsenal beats Man United 3-0