Perez lifts FC Dallas to draw with Union
Aaron Wheeler had put the Union ahead in the 87th minute. He was inserted as a substitute just 8 minutes earlier and got his first career goal. Amobi Okugo also scored for the Union (7-5-5) while Sheanon Williams added two assists.
The Union extended their unbeaten streak to 2-0-2, narrowly missing a chance to tie a franchise mark with a third consecutive victory.
FC Dallas went down a man in the 68th minute when Je-Vaughn Watson picked up his second yellow card and was ejected.
- Blatter skips 3rd appearance, stays out of public view
- Arsenal looks to retain FA Cup to salvage season
- Ahead of FIFA election, key sponsor Visa threatens to quit
- Things to know about the Under-20 World Cup
- 5 Players to watch at the Under-20 World Cup
- THE LATEST: Asian federation opposes change to FIFA election
- Seattle takes over top spot in West by beating Colorado 1-0
- Galaxy extend home unbeaten streak to 23 games
- US, Swiss timed FIFA raids for maximum effect
- THE LATEST: Blatter cancels speaking engagement in Zurich
- Myanmar's month of milestones on international soccer stage
- Former FIFA member Blazer's plea seems key to investigation
- Organizers: U20 World Cup unaffected by FIFA investigation
- Timbers beat East-leading DC United 1-0
- Asian federation still backs Blatter, wants elections Friday
- Bacca the star as Sevilla beats Dnipro, wins Europa League