Perez lifts FC Dallas to draw with Union
Aaron Wheeler had put the Union ahead in the 87th minute. He was inserted as a substitute just 8 minutes earlier and got his first career goal. Amobi Okugo also scored for the Union (7-5-5) while Sheanon Williams added two assists.
The Union extended their unbeaten streak to 2-0-2, narrowly missing a chance to tie a franchise mark with a third consecutive victory.
FC Dallas went down a man in the 68th minute when Je-Vaughn Watson picked up his second yellow card and was ejected.
- Liverpool's Champions League hopes take another hit
- Friday's Sports In Brief
- Chelsea-Arsenal Preview
- Garber: MLS wants top Americans despite Klinsmann's view
- Real Salt Lake-Revolution Preview
- Sporting Kansas City-Dynamo Preview
- Europa League semifinals: Sevilla-Fiorentina, Napoli-Dnipro
- Leicester City-Burnley Preview
- Watford back in Premier League after 8-year absence
- Accam scores early; Chicago beats 10-man NYCFC 1-0
- Manchester United-Everton Preview
- Garber: MLS plan in 6 months to expand beyond 24 teams
- D.C. United-Whitecaps FC Preview
- Union-Crew Preview
- Swansea City-Newcastle United Preview
- Tottenham Hotspur-Southampton Preview