Perez lifts FC Dallas to draw with Union
Aaron Wheeler had put the Union ahead in the 87th minute. He was inserted as a substitute just 8 minutes earlier and got his first career goal. Amobi Okugo also scored for the Union (7-5-5) while Sheanon Williams added two assists.
The Union extended their unbeaten streak to 2-0-2, narrowly missing a chance to tie a franchise mark with a third consecutive victory.
FC Dallas went down a man in the 68th minute when Je-Vaughn Watson picked up his second yellow card and was ejected.
- Bradley to make 100th appearance as US opens Gold Cup
- American forward Bobby Wood joins Union Berlin
- CONCACAF details rebuilding plans after FIFA bribery scandal
- Juventus extends Allegri's contract through 2017
- Fenerbahce signs Nani from Manchester United
- Jewsbury scores in stoppage time as Timbers beat Earthquakes
- Keys to the US win over Japan in the Women's World Cup final
- Fiji beats Micronesia 38-0 in Pacific Games soccer match
- LA Galaxy midfielder Stefan Ishizaki heads home to Sweden
- FIFA bans former 2018-2022 WCup inspector for 7 years
- Poll: Russians losing interest in soccer ahead of World Cup
- Italy playmaker Andrea Pirlo joins New York from Juventus
- Carli Lloyd becomes Captain America for US women
- Lloyd hat trick leads US over Japan 5-2 for World Cup title
- Eventful Copa America puts an end to Chilean suffering
- Keane's hat trick lifts Galaxy over Toronto FC, 4-0