Perez lifts FC Dallas to draw with Union
Aaron Wheeler had put the Union ahead in the 87th minute. He was inserted as a substitute just 8 minutes earlier and got his first career goal. Amobi Okugo also scored for the Union (7-5-5) while Sheanon Williams added two assists.
The Union extended their unbeaten streak to 2-0-2, narrowly missing a chance to tie a franchise mark with a third consecutive victory.
FC Dallas went down a man in the 68th minute when Je-Vaughn Watson picked up his second yellow card and was ejected.
- Shea, Williams, Morales start for US against Switzerland
- Cal soccer player died running across Los Angeles freeway
- No British soccer teams will play at Olympics in Rio
- Seattle and Western New York swap stars in major NWSL trade
- Former FIFA official Fernando loses appeal against life ban
- Turkish Cypriot soccer president: No going back on deal
- Real Salt Lake beats Toronto FC 2-1 on late goal
- Germany, Portugal boost Euro 2016 qualifying hopes
- CAF rejects Tunisia appeal against $50K fine but no ban
- European clubs win more money, influence in new UEFA deal
- Police: Missing college athlete died on Los Angeles freeway
- Russia Football Union appoints new anti-racism leader
- 3 Greek soccer players slightly hurt in Hungary taxi crash
- Alcoholism, violence and neglect: life as George Best's son
- Fire beat short-handed Union 1-0
- Apology for wrong anthem for El Salvador before game in US