Perez lifts FC Dallas to draw with Union
Aaron Wheeler had put the Union ahead in the 87th minute. He was inserted as a substitute just 8 minutes earlier and got his first career goal. Amobi Okugo also scored for the Union (7-5-5) while Sheanon Williams added two assists.
The Union extended their unbeaten streak to 2-0-2, narrowly missing a chance to tie a franchise mark with a third consecutive victory.
FC Dallas went down a man in the 68th minute when Je-Vaughn Watson picked up his second yellow card and was ejected.
- Spain clinches Euro 2016 spot with 4-0 win over Luxembourg
- Spain and Switzerland secure spots in Euro 2016
- Argentina forward Aguero will miss next World Cup qualifier
- Platini retains UEFA title, with no interim leader in place
- After leaving Bologna, NY lawyer Tacopina buys Venice's club
- Elias Hernandez, Guemez added to Mexico roster
- Brazil loses without Neymar; Argentina falls with no Messi
- Blatter suspended as FIFA president; Platini also banned
- Switzerland joins England in qualifying for Euro 2016
- Russia beats Moldova to close in on Euro 2016 place
- Sunderland appoints Sam Allardyce as manager on 2-year deal
- Associate says Blatter hopes to be back within 10 days
- Groin injury expected to rule Goetze out until 2016
- Juergen Klopp wants to inject passion into Liverpool
- US men embrace Mexico soccer rivalry heading to Rose Bowl
- With Platini suspended, FIFA election field more uncertain