Perez lifts FC Dallas to draw with Union
Aaron Wheeler had put the Union ahead in the 87th minute. He was inserted as a substitute just 8 minutes earlier and got his first career goal. Amobi Okugo also scored for the Union (7-5-5) while Sheanon Williams added two assists.
The Union extended their unbeaten streak to 2-0-2, narrowly missing a chance to tie a franchise mark with a third consecutive victory.
FC Dallas went down a man in the 68th minute when Je-Vaughn Watson picked up his second yellow card and was ejected.
- Spain replaces women's soccer coach Quereda after 27 years
- Galaxy-Rapids Preview
- Defendant in FIFA case to appear in US court
- MLS attendance on rise with big-name international players
- LA Galaxy reacquire G Donovan Ricketts from Orlando SC
- Asia football chief praises Platini as potential FIFA boss
- Paris Saint-Germain beats Manchester United 2-0
- CONMEBOL outlines reforms after FIFA bribery scandal
- Whitecaps FC-Sounders Preview
- Impact-New York City FC Preview
- Toronto FC-Revolution Preview
- President of CONCACAF to review refereeing department
- Correction: FIFA-Zimbabwe Fined story
- Kaka helps MLS All Stars to 2-1 win over Tottenham
- Goalkeeper Jaime Penedo is leaving LA Galaxy after 2 years
- Toronto FC's Bradley out 7-10 days with calf injury