Toronto FC and Dynamo play to scoreless tie
Houston (6-5-5) is winless in six games, while Toronto FC (2-7-6) extended its unbeaten streak to three games.
Houston’s Will Bruin had a couple chances in first half, with a header in the 23rd minute from the middle of the box cleared out of bounds and a header in the 26th from the center box sailing high. Bruin had a third header in the 43rd minute from the left box saved by Bendik.
Toronto had a chance in the 16th minute off a corner kick, but Hall stopped Doneil Henry’s header from inside the box.
- South American confederation backs Platini, slams suspension
- Spain clinches Euro 2016 spot with 4-0 win over Luxembourg
- Spain and Switzerland secure spots in Euro 2016
- Argentina forward Aguero will miss next World Cup qualifier
- Platini retains UEFA title, with no interim leader in place
- After leaving Bologna, NY lawyer Tacopina buys Venice's club
- Elias Hernandez, Guemez added to Mexico roster
- Brazil loses without Neymar; Argentina falls with no Messi
- USA, Mexico resume soccer rivalry in a Rose Bowl showdown
- Switzerland joins England in qualifying for Euro 2016
- Russia beats Moldova to close in on Euro 2016 place
- Sunderland appoints Sam Allardyce as manager on 2-year deal
- Associate says Blatter hopes to be back within 10 days
- Groin injury expected to rule Goetze out until 2016
- Juergen Klopp wants to inject passion into Liverpool
- US men embrace Mexico soccer rivalry heading to Rose Bowl