Magee lifts Fire to 2-1 victory over Crew
Lindpere found former Crew midfielder Dilly Duka at the far post for a right-footed stab that tied the game 1-1 in the 52nd minute.
Two minutes later, Lindpere assisted on Magee’s 10th goal, sending a cross into the box that Magee chested into the goal.
Magee has scored in four league matches and six straight in all competitions since being acquired from Los Angeles in May.
The Fire (5-7-3) are 3-0-2 in their past five matches and have won six of the past seven against the Crew.
Federico Higuain scored on a penalty kick in the seventh minute for Columbus (5-6-5).
- Arsenal beats Aston Villa 4-0 to defend FA Cup title
- Small clubs, youth teams feel victimized by FIFA scandal
- Red Bulls-Sounders Preview
- CSKA Moscow qualifies for Champions League
- Blatter says he will forgive but won't forget UEFA rebellion
- Panama holds Argentina to draw at Under-20 World Cup
- Nemeth, Sporting KC top short-handed FC Dallas 4-0
- THE LATEST: Police raid businesses named in FIFA indictment
- US rallies past Myanmar 2-1 in opener at Under-20 World Cup
- Galaxy-Revolution Preview
- Blatter says FIFA corruption probe won't lead to him
- Ex-England, Man United defender Rio Ferdinand retires
- THE LATEST: Europe, US are likely bidders for 2026 World Cup
- Europe's rift with FIFA deepens with Blatter's re-election
- Timbers-Rapids Preview
- FIFA scandal reverberating across soccer-crazy South America