Magee lifts Fire to 2-1 victory over Crew
Lindpere found former Crew midfielder Dilly Duka at the far post for a right-footed stab that tied the game 1-1 in the 52nd minute.
Two minutes later, Lindpere assisted on Magee’s 10th goal, sending a cross into the box that Magee chested into the goal.
Magee has scored in four league matches and six straight in all competitions since being acquired from Los Angeles in May.
The Fire (5-7-3) are 3-0-2 in their past five matches and have won six of the past seven against the Crew.
Federico Higuain scored on a penalty kick in the seventh minute for Columbus (5-6-5).
- Carrard panel starts reform work for crisis-hit FIFA
- Uruguay set to rescind rights deal over bribery probe
- United-Madrid blame game after De Gea deadline-day debacle
- Martial signs for Man United, costliest ever teenager
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP Global Football 10
- De Gea's move to Madrid stalls on deadline day
- Juventus sign Hernanes and Lemina on transfer deadline day
- Liverpool sells Borini to complete restructuring of attack
- Government minister takes over Russian football
- FIFA scandal becomes exhibit at Mob Museum in Las Vegas
- Man United moves for Martial as rivals stay quiet
- US, Swiss federal prosecutors to give update on FIFA cases
- James Rodriguez, Roma top Global Football 10 poll
- Man United set to sign Martial on hectic day of transfers
- Canadian soccer commentator Graham Leggat dies at 81
- Portland sends off Angerer and Van Hollebeke with sellout