Kamara scores, Sporting KC ties 1-1 with Dynamo
A first-half penalty kick against Sporting was waved off, a week after a bad offside call denied them a goal in a 1-1 draw at D.C. United.
Brad Davis scored in first-half stoppage time for the Dynamo (6-4-3), who avoided their third straight loss to Sporting (6-4-4).
The Dynamo were awarded the penalty about eight minutes before Davis’ goal, when Uri Rosell brought down Davis in the box. But after conferring with his assistant, referee Drew Fischer reversed his initial call.
Kamara, who returned earlier this month from Norwich City, came on as a second-half sub and equalized in the 68th minute.
- Mexico national team coach allegedly hits TV journalist
- Shannon Boxx and Lauren Holiday to retire after victory tour
- FIFA tweaks appointment rules for reforms task force
- Landon Donovan stays connected to the game
- New York Red Bulls sign Shaun Wright-Phillips
- FIFA welcomes legal win for ban on third-party ownership
- Mexico wins 7th Gold Cup title with 3-1 victory over Jamaica
- US soccer team to open World Cup qualifying in St. Louis
- US plays Aruba or St Vincent in World Cup qualifying opener
- Impact acquire former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba
- DeAndre Yedlin on Tottenham roster for MLS All-Star Game
- Trinidad extradition hearing delayed for ex-FIFA VP Warner
- Red Bulls sign Bradley Wright-Phillips' brother, Shaun
- Partnership lets Major League Soccer players earn degrees
- CONCACAF known for corruption as much as soccer
- Mike Grella lifts Red Bulls past Benfica, 2-1