Kamara scores, Sporting KC ties 1-1 with Dynamo
A first-half penalty kick against Sporting was waved off, a week after a bad offside call denied them a goal in a 1-1 draw at D.C. United.
Brad Davis scored in first-half stoppage time for the Dynamo (6-4-3), who avoided their third straight loss to Sporting (6-4-4).
The Dynamo were awarded the penalty about eight minutes before Davis’ goal, when Uri Rosell brought down Davis in the box. But after conferring with his assistant, referee Drew Fischer reversed his initial call.
Kamara, who returned earlier this month from Norwich City, came on as a second-half sub and equalized in the 68th minute.
- Timbers-FC Dallas Preview
- Former FIFA president Joao Havelange hospitalized in Rio
- Crew-Red Bulls Preview
- West Brom-West Ham United Preview
- Benzema's France career in jeopardy as Valbuena speaks out
- United short of strikers after James Wilson loaned out
- Watford-Aston Villa Preview
- Kane goal leads Tottenham into Europa League last-32
- Red Bulls' Matt Miazga shows path for US elite soccer youth
- Chelsea-Tottenham Hotspur Preview
- Newcastle United-Crystal Palace Preview
- Arsenal-Norwich City Preview
- Ukraine handed 1-game stadium ban for racism
- Asian soccer body urges support for FIFA candidate Salman
- Manchester United-Leicester City Preview
- Nagbe's year: Citizenship, playoffs and the US national team