Kamara scores, Sporting KC ties 1-1 with Dynamo
A first-half penalty kick against Sporting was waved off, a week after a bad offside call denied them a goal in a 1-1 draw at D.C. United.
Brad Davis scored in first-half stoppage time for the Dynamo (6-4-3), who avoided their third straight loss to Sporting (6-4-4).
The Dynamo were awarded the penalty about eight minutes before Davis’ goal, when Uri Rosell brought down Davis in the box. But after conferring with his assistant, referee Drew Fischer reversed his initial call.
Kamara, who returned earlier this month from Norwich City, came on as a second-half sub and equalized in the 68th minute.
- De Gea's move to Madrid stalls on deadline day
- Juventus sign Hernanes and Lemina on transfer deadline day
- Liverpool sells Borini to complete restructuring of attack
- Bradley Wright-Phillips, Red Bulls fly past DC United, 3-0
- Goals from Martins, Evans give Seattle 2-1 win over Portland
- Man City breaks transfer record again to sign De Bruyne
- Toronto FC beats Impact 2-1
- Orlando City plays Fire to 1-1 draw
- Man United set to sign Martial on hectic day of transfers
- Canadian soccer commentator Graham Leggat dies at 81
- Portland sends off Angerer and Van Hollebeke with sellout
- F Andrew Wooten gets 1st US call-up for exhibition vs Peru
- United's biggest problems exposed in 2-1 loss at Swansea
- Frankfurt defender Timothy Chandler to have knee surgery
- Montreal Impact fire coach Frank Klopas
- Clark, Rodriguez score; Dynamo beat short-handed Whitecaps