Kamara scores, Sporting KC ties 1-1 with Dynamo
A first-half penalty kick against Sporting was waved off, a week after a bad offside call denied them a goal in a 1-1 draw at D.C. United.
Brad Davis scored in first-half stoppage time for the Dynamo (6-4-3), who avoided their third straight loss to Sporting (6-4-4).
The Dynamo were awarded the penalty about eight minutes before Davis’ goal, when Uri Rosell brought down Davis in the box. But after conferring with his assistant, referee Drew Fischer reversed his initial call.
Kamara, who returned earlier this month from Norwich City, came on as a second-half sub and equalized in the 68th minute.
- President of CONCACAF to review refereeing department
- Correction: FIFA-Zimbabwe Fined story
- Kaka helps MLS All Stars to 2-1 win over Tottenham
- Goalkeeper Jaime Penedo is leaving LA Galaxy after 2 years
- Toronto FC's Bradley out 7-10 days with calf injury
- Run-in with reporter triggered Mexico coach Herrera's ouster
- Tottenham Hotspur-All-Stars Preview
- Mob Museum in Las Vegas to open FIFA exhibit
- LA Galaxy reacquire G Donovan Ricketts from Orlando SC
- Asia football chief praises Platini as potential FIFA boss
- Paris Saint-Germain beats Manchester United 2-0
- CONMEBOL outlines reforms after FIFA bribery scandal
- Michel Platini confirms he will run for FIFA president
- FIFA fines Zimbabwe for missing women's Olympic qualifier
- Red Bulls sign Wright-Phillips, brother of team's top scorer
- Embattled Mexico soccer coach 'El Piojo' Herrera fired after claim he punched journalist