Kamara scores, Sporting KC ties 1-1 with Dynamo
A first-half penalty kick against Sporting was waved off, a week after a bad offside call denied them a goal in a 1-1 draw at D.C. United.
Brad Davis scored in first-half stoppage time for the Dynamo (6-4-3), who avoided their third straight loss to Sporting (6-4-4).
The Dynamo were awarded the penalty about eight minutes before Davis’ goal, when Uri Rosell brought down Davis in the box. But after conferring with his assistant, referee Drew Fischer reversed his initial call.
Kamara, who returned earlier this month from Norwich City, came on as a second-half sub and equalized in the 68th minute.
- Chelsea-Arsenal Preview
- Garber: MLS wants top Americans despite Klinsmann's view
- Real Salt Lake-Revolution Preview
- Sporting Kansas City-Dynamo Preview
- Europa League semifinals: Sevilla-Fiorentina, Napoli-Dnipro
- Leicester City-Burnley Preview
- Sevilla, Fiorentina, Dnipro, Napoli make Europa League semis
- MLS suspends players from NYC, Seattle, Colorado
- Manchester United-Everton Preview
- Garber: MLS plan in 6 months to expand beyond 24 teams
- D.C. United-Whitecaps FC Preview
- Union-Crew Preview
- Swansea City-Newcastle United Preview
- Tottenham Hotspur-Southampton Preview
- West Ham United-Queens Park Rangers Preview
- FIFA rejects lawmakers' call to re-run Qatar World Cup vote