Grabavoy powers RSL to 4-1 win over Chivas
Joao Plata added a goal in the 48th minute as Real Salt Lake (6-5-2) extended Chivas winless streak to six.
Three minutes into the second half, Plata sprinted past Chivas’ defenders and slipped a shot in from the edge of the penalty area.
Grabavoy broke in alone on Kennedy in stoppage time and buried his attempt.
- Soccer players suspended for a game after blackface incident
- Carrard panel starts reform work for crisis-hit FIFA
- Uruguay set to rescind rights deal over bribery probe
- United-Madrid blame game after De Gea deadline-day debacle
- Martial signs for Man United, costliest ever teenager
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP Global Football 10
- De Gea's move to Madrid stalls on deadline day
- Juventus sign Hernanes and Lemina on transfer deadline day
- England a magnet for players as clubs flex financial muscle
- Government minister takes over Russian football
- FIFA scandal becomes exhibit at Mob Museum in Las Vegas
- Man United moves for Martial as rivals stay quiet
- US, Swiss federal prosecutors to give update on FIFA cases
- James Rodriguez, Roma top Global Football 10 poll
- Man United set to sign Martial on hectic day of transfers
- Canadian soccer commentator Graham Leggat dies at 81