Sam lifts Red Bulls to 1-1 draw with Revolution
Sam scored a minute after Diego Fagundez had put the Revolution ahead.
Eastern Conference-leading New York (6-4-3) extended its unbeaten streak to 4-0-1. The Red Bulls also increased their winless stretch at Gillette Stadium to 17 matches since their last win here on June 29, 2002.
New England (2-4-4) stretched is winless streak to 0-1-2.
- The Latest: Hayatou says Platini can be credible candidate
- Column: Sepp Blatter, hoisted by his own petard at FIFA
- Juergen Klopp arrives in Liverpool to take charge of club
- Practicing in a car park: WCup qualifying for Somalia's team
- Bach calls for 'external' candidate to take over FIFA
- In Hayatou, FIFA gets another controversial strongman
- Torres scores in 65th minute, Mexico beats Honduras 2-1
- Whitecaps tie FC Dallas 0-0, clinch playoff spot
- Statement from suspended UEFA President Michel Platini
- Messi to stand trial in Spain on 3 counts of tax fraud
- Serbian prime minister skips soccer match against Albania
- FIFA suspends Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini for 90 days
- AP Source: Klopp headed to Liverpool to become manager
- Key dates in career of FIFA President Sepp Blatter
- Kljestan, Sam score to lead Red Bulls past Impact, 2-1
- Flores scores in 82nd minute, Costa Rica ties Haiti 1-1