Sam lifts Red Bulls to 1-1 draw with Revolution
Sam scored a minute after Diego Fagundez had put the Revolution ahead.
Eastern Conference-leading New York (6-4-3) extended its unbeaten streak to 4-0-1. The Red Bulls also increased their winless stretch at Gillette Stadium to 17 matches since their last win here on June 29, 2002.
New England (2-4-4) stretched is winless streak to 0-1-2.
- 5-year drought ends as Chelsea is champion of England again
- Timbers, Whitecaps play to 0-0 draw in Valeri's return
- Revolution hand Red Bulls first loss of season, 2-1
- Arsenal-Hull City Preview
- Juventus seals 4th successive Serie A title with 1-0 win
- Sounders-New York City FC Preview
- Real Salt Lake ties San Jose 1-1 on Earthquakes' own goal
- Manchester City-Tottenham Hotspur Preview
- 1 man dead, 14 police hurt in football rioting in Poland
- Gordon pulls Galaxy to 1-1 draw with Rapids
- Espindola goal, assist sparks DC United's 2-0 win over Crew
- Toronto FC wraps up 7-game road swing with win over Union
- Fire-Sporting Kansas City Preview
- DC United signs goalie Bill Hamid to contract extension
- Castillo, FC Dallas race past Houston in Texas Derby
- Whitecaps FC-Timbers Preview