Sam lifts Red Bulls to 1-1 draw with Revolution
Sam scored a minute after Diego Fagundez had put the Revolution ahead.
Eastern Conference-leading New York (6-4-3) extended its unbeaten streak to 4-0-1. The Red Bulls also increased their winless stretch at Gillette Stadium to 17 matches since their last win here on June 29, 2002.
New England (2-4-4) stretched is winless streak to 0-1-2.
- Crew-Red Bulls Preview
- West Brom-West Ham United Preview
- Benzema's France career in jeopardy as Valbuena speaks out
- Ukraine handed 1-game stadium ban for racism
- Asian soccer body urges support for FIFA candidate Salman
- Manchester United-Leicester City Preview
- Nagbe's year: Citizenship, playoffs and the US national team
- Del Nero quits FIFA executive committee; Sarney takes over
- Newcastle United-Crystal Palace Preview
- Arsenal-Norwich City Preview
- Former FIFA president Joao Havelange hospitalized in Rio
- United short of strikers after James Wilson loaned out
- Watford-Aston Villa Preview
- Kane goal leads Tottenham into Europa League last-32
- Everton-Bournemouth Preview
- Southampton-Manchester City Preview