Sam lifts Red Bulls to 1-1 draw with Revolution
Sam scored a minute after Diego Fagundez had put the Revolution ahead.
Eastern Conference-leading New York (6-4-3) extended its unbeaten streak to 4-0-1. The Red Bulls also increased their winless stretch at Gillette Stadium to 17 matches since their last win here on June 29, 2002.
New England (2-4-4) stretched is winless streak to 0-1-2.
- Africa's soccer strongman a candidate for FIFA president?
- Nyarko gives Chicago Fire 1-1 draw with Houston Dynamo
- Barcelona loans defender Martin Montoya to Inter Milan
- UEFA lifts Man City, PSG sanctions after clubs curb spending
- Orlando City-Real Salt Lake Preview
- Toronto FC-Galaxy Preview
- New York City FC-Impact Preview
- Copa America: Argentina, Chile trying to end title drought
- Mears' first MLS goal lifts Sounders past United, 1-0
- Dempsey, Chandler score as US beats Guatemala 4-0
- Colombiam forward Falcao joins Chelsea on season-long loan
- Altidore, Dempsey rejoin US lineup against Guatemala
- Whitecaps FC-Rapids Preview
- Revolution-FC Dallas Preview
- Red Bulls-Crew Preview
- Brazilian refs sending message to players: Stop the whining!