Sam lifts Red Bulls to 1-1 draw with Revolution
Sam scored a minute after Diego Fagundez had put the Revolution ahead.
Eastern Conference-leading New York (6-4-3) extended its unbeaten streak to 4-0-1. The Red Bulls also increased their winless stretch at Gillette Stadium to 17 matches since their last win here on June 29, 2002.
New England (2-4-4) stretched is winless streak to 0-1-2.
- AP source: Angel Di Maria accepts 4-year deal with PSG
- Russian club slams 'bigotry' by rival fans
- Portland Timbers, Earthquakes play to a scoreless draw
- Kah scores 2 goals to lead Vancouver past Seattle, 3-0
- Dynamo score late for 1-1 draw with Sporting KC
- Cyle Larin scores twice, Orlando City beats Crew 5-1
- Wright-Phillips brothers connect in Red Bulls' 3-1 win
- Impact beat NYCFC 3-2 in Frank Lampard's MLS debut
- Optimism at Man United tempered by absent striking quality
- Accam, Maloney score, Fire beat FC Dallas 1-0
- Arsenal beats Chelsea 1-0 in Community Shield at Wembley
- LA Galaxy ends road skid with 3-1 win at Colorado
- Davies leads Revs over 10-man Toronto FC 3-1
- United tops Real Salt Lake in wild affair, 6-4
- Timbers-Earthquakes Preview
- FC Dallas-Fire Preview