RSL grabs 2-1 comeback win over Revolution
New England had a chance to equalize when RSL defender Carlos Salcedo gave up a penalty kick and was ejected in stoppage time, but Saer Sene hit the penalty weakly and Nick Rimando made the save with a dive to his right.
The win kept Salt Lake unbeaten against the Revolution in their last six matches, a span that dates to 2009. Salt Lake jumped to second in the West with the victory, while the Revolution remained in seventh in the East.
- Sounders and Sporting Kansas City play to 0-0 tie
- Colorado beats Vancouver to end 11-game home winless streak
- Arrieta, DC United tie 9-man New England 1-1
- Benfica replaces Porto on preseason tour
- Giovinco lifts Toronto FC past Timbers, 1-0
- Ancelotti: 'I continue at Madrid, or I take yearlong break'
- Orlando City-Earthquakes Preview
- Gordon's goal in stoppage time lifts Galaxy over Dynamo 1-0
- Real Salt Lake extends NYCFC's winless streak to 10 games
- Ignacio Piatti leads Impact past FC Dallas, 2-1
- Valencia grabs Spain's last CL spot; Almeria, Eibar go down
- Monaco claims final Champions League birth
- Benfica celebrates title with sons of fan beaten by police
- Union-Red Bulls Preview
- Blatter set to polarize opinion for 4 more years at FIFA
- Johnson scores late goal, Fire tie Crew 2-2