RSL grabs 2-1 comeback win over Revolution
New England had a chance to equalize when RSL defender Carlos Salcedo gave up a penalty kick and was ejected in stoppage time, but Saer Sene hit the penalty weakly and Nick Rimando made the save with a dive to his right.
The win kept Salt Lake unbeaten against the Revolution in their last six matches, a span that dates to 2009. Salt Lake jumped to second in the West with the victory, while the Revolution remained in seventh in the East.
- Fired Mexican soccer coach probed for political tweets
- Orlando City: Stadium to be completed in 12 to 14 months
- Defendant in FIFA case appears in US court
- MLS teams to add fan faces to player jerseys
- Spain replaces women's soccer coach Quereda after 27 years
- Galaxy-Rapids Preview
- Toronto FC-Revolution Preview
- President of CONCACAF to review refereeing department