Rosales’ equalizer gives Sounders 2-2 tie at Union
Danny Cruz scored twice for the Union (3-3-3), who remained undefeated at home, but probably expected better against the Sounders.
After Rosales got the equalizer for Seattle (1-3-3), the match got chippy. Seattle’s Lamar Neagle and Philadelphia’s Sheanon Williams were shown red cards in the 85th minute following a scuffle. Five minutes later, Seattle’s DeAndre Yedlin was sent off at the beginning of stoppage time, reducing the Sounders to nine men.
All three players will miss their next match.
Eddie Johnson also scored for Seattle after missing the previous two matches with a hamstring injury.
- Chile beats Peru 2-1 to reach Copa America final
- UEFA eases restrictions on club spending
- Czech football great Josef Masopust dies at 84
- Wright-Phillips sparks the Red Bulls rally, 3-1 over NYCFC
- Spanish league appeals FIFA switch of 2022 World Cup dates
- Iwabuchi lifts Japan to semis with 1-0 win over Australia
- Sporting KC beats Rapids 2-0 in Chance Myers' return
- Paraguay again eliminates Brazil in Copa America quarters
- Dutch FA terminates Hiddink's contract as coach
- Goalkeeper Petr Cech joins Arsenal from Chelsea
- Fanendo Adi leads Timbers past Sounders, 4-1
- Argentina leads final 4 in Copa America semifinals
- FIFA election monitor urges Blatter to commit to going
- Earthquakes beat Galaxy 3-1 in California Clasico
- Finlay, Crew earn 2-2 road draw with Real Salt Lake
- England eliminates host Canada in World Cup Q-final, 2-1