Rosales’ equalizer gives Sounders 2-2 tie at Union
Danny Cruz scored twice for the Union (3-3-3), who remained undefeated at home, but probably expected better against the Sounders.
After Rosales got the equalizer for Seattle (1-3-3), the match got chippy. Seattle’s Lamar Neagle and Philadelphia’s Sheanon Williams were shown red cards in the 85th minute following a scuffle. Five minutes later, Seattle’s DeAndre Yedlin was sent off at the beginning of stoppage time, reducing the Sounders to nine men.
All three players will miss their next match.
Eddie Johnson also scored for Seattle after missing the previous two matches with a hamstring injury.
- US men embrace Mexico soccer rivalry heading to Rose Bowl
- With Platini suspended, FIFA election field more uncertain
- Serbia snatches 2-0 win in Albania in tense Euro qualifier
- Juergen Klopp takes over as new Liverpool manager
- France beats Armenia 4-0 in friendly match
- After Dortmund deeds, Klopp has Liverpool dreaming again
- Impact-Rapids Preview
- Column: Sepp Blatter, hoisted by his own petard at FIFA
- Blatter suspended as FIFA president; Platini also banned
- Portugal, Northern Ireland book Euro 2016 places
- Messi to stand trial in Spain on 3 counts of tax fraud
- Ireland upsets Germany 1-0 in Euro 2016 qualifier
- Northern Ireland qualifies for its first Euros
- The Latest: Sheikh Salman calls for FIFA ExCo meeting
- Statement from suspended UEFA President Michel Platini
- Practicing in a car park: WCup qualifying for Somalia's team