Rosales’ equalizer gives Sounders 2-2 tie at Union
Danny Cruz scored twice for the Union (3-3-3), who remained undefeated at home, but probably expected better against the Sounders.
After Rosales got the equalizer for Seattle (1-3-3), the match got chippy. Seattle’s Lamar Neagle and Philadelphia’s Sheanon Williams were shown red cards in the 85th minute following a scuffle. Five minutes later, Seattle’s DeAndre Yedlin was sent off at the beginning of stoppage time, reducing the Sounders to nine men.
All three players will miss their next match.
Eddie Johnson also scored for Seattle after missing the previous two matches with a hamstring injury.
- Canadian soccer commentator Graham Leggat dies at 81
- Man United turns to Monaco again in bid to sign Martial
- Portland sends off Angerer and Van Hollebeke with sellout
- F Andrew Wooten gets 1st US call-up for exhibition vs Peru
- United's biggest problems exposed in 2-1 loss at Swansea
- Frankfurt defender Timothy Chandler to have knee surgery
- Montreal Impact fire coach Frank Klopas
- Clark, Rodriguez score; Dynamo beat short-handed Whitecaps
- US 'keeper Guzan: 'Nothing changes' with Howard's return
- Liverpool sells Borini to complete restructuring of attack
- Bradley Wright-Phillips, Red Bulls fly past DC United, 3-0
- Goals from Martins, Evans give Seattle 2-1 win over Portland
- Man City breaks transfer record again to sign De Bruyne
- Toronto FC beats Impact 2-1
- Orlando City plays Fire to 1-1 draw
- FC Dallas knocks off Real Salt Lake 2-0