Rosales’ equalizer gives Sounders 2-2 tie at Union
Danny Cruz scored twice for the Union (3-3-3), who remained undefeated at home, but probably expected better against the Sounders.
After Rosales got the equalizer for Seattle (1-3-3), the match got chippy. Seattle’s Lamar Neagle and Philadelphia’s Sheanon Williams were shown red cards in the 85th minute following a scuffle. Five minutes later, Seattle’s DeAndre Yedlin was sent off at the beginning of stoppage time, reducing the Sounders to nine men.
All three players will miss their next match.
Eddie Johnson also scored for Seattle after missing the previous two matches with a hamstring injury.
- Optimism at Man United tempered by absent striking quality
- Accam, Maloney score, Fire beat FC Dallas 1-0
- Arsenal beats Chelsea 1-0 in Community Shield at Wembley
- LA Galaxy ends road skid with 3-1 win at Colorado
- Davies leads Revs over 10-man Toronto FC 3-1
- United tops Real Salt Lake in wild affair, 6-4
- Timbers-Earthquakes Preview
- FC Dallas-Fire Preview
- Russian club slams 'bigotry' by rival fans
- Portland Timbers, Earthquakes play to a scoreless draw
- Kah scores 2 goals to lead Vancouver past Seattle, 3-0
- Dynamo score late for 1-1 draw with Sporting KC
- Cyle Larin scores twice, Orlando City beats Crew 5-1
- Wright-Phillips brothers connect in Red Bulls' 3-1 win
- Impact beat NYCFC 3-2 in Frank Lampard's MLS debut
- Red Bulls-Union Preview