Rosales’ equalizer gives Sounders 2-2 tie at Union
Danny Cruz scored twice for the Union (3-3-3), who remained undefeated at home, but probably expected better against the Sounders.
After Rosales got the equalizer for Seattle (1-3-3), the match got chippy. Seattle’s Lamar Neagle and Philadelphia’s Sheanon Williams were shown red cards in the 85th minute following a scuffle. Five minutes later, Seattle’s DeAndre Yedlin was sent off at the beginning of stoppage time, reducing the Sounders to nine men.
All three players will miss their next match.
Eddie Johnson also scored for Seattle after missing the previous two matches with a hamstring injury.
- Groin injury expected to rule Goetze out until 2016
- Associate says Blatter hopes to be back within 10 days
- Juergen Klopp wants to inject passion into Liverpool
- US men embrace Mexico soccer rivalry heading to Rose Bowl
- With Platini suspended, FIFA election field more uncertain
- Serbia snatches 2-0 win in Albania in tense Euro qualifier
- Juergen Klopp takes over as new Liverpool manager
- France beats Armenia 4-0 in friendly match
- After leaving Bologna, NY lawyer Tacopina buys Venice's club
- Elias Hernandez, Guemez added to Mexico roster
- Brazil loses without Neymar; Argentina falls with no Messi
- Blatter suspended as FIFA president; Platini also banned
- Portugal, Northern Ireland book Euro 2016 places
- Messi to stand trial in Spain on 3 counts of tax fraud
- Ireland upsets Germany 1-0 in Euro 2016 qualifier
- Northern Ireland qualifies for its first Euros