Rosales’ equalizer gives Sounders 2-2 tie at Union
Danny Cruz scored twice for the Union (3-3-3), who remained undefeated at home, but probably expected better against the Sounders.
After Rosales got the equalizer for Seattle (1-3-3), the match got chippy. Seattle’s Lamar Neagle and Philadelphia’s Sheanon Williams were shown red cards in the 85th minute following a scuffle. Five minutes later, Seattle’s DeAndre Yedlin was sent off at the beginning of stoppage time, reducing the Sounders to nine men.
All three players will miss their next match.
Eddie Johnson also scored for Seattle after missing the previous two matches with a hamstring injury.
- Police: College soccer player assaulted teammate over award
- San Jose beats Houston 1-0 in Dominic Kinnear's return
- The Latest: Juventus beats Real Madrid 2-1 in semifinal
- Galaxy-Real Salt Lake Preview
- Danish man sentenced in 2010 football match-fixing case
- Agent: Greaves conscious but unable to speak after stroke
- US soccer to play Guatemala on July 3 at Nashville
- Earthquakes-Dynamo Preview
- Swiss league player fined for red-card tackle
- Juventus beats Real Madrid 2-1 in 1st leg of CL semifinal
- Israel accuses Palestinians of politicizing in FIFA call
- Guardiola to face Messi and Barcelona in Champions League
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Chelsea lead AP Global Football 10
- More violence in Poland after autopsy of fan shot by police
- Bryant Gumbel defends program and co-workers against lawsuit
- With no ambition and a revolt by fans, Newcastle in freefall