Rosales’ equalizer gives Sounders 2-2 tie at Union
Danny Cruz scored twice for the Union (3-3-3), who remained undefeated at home, but probably expected better against the Sounders.
After Rosales got the equalizer for Seattle (1-3-3), the match got chippy. Seattle’s Lamar Neagle and Philadelphia’s Sheanon Williams were shown red cards in the 85th minute following a scuffle. Five minutes later, Seattle’s DeAndre Yedlin was sent off at the beginning of stoppage time, reducing the Sounders to nine men.
All three players will miss their next match.
Eddie Johnson also scored for Seattle after missing the previous two matches with a hamstring injury.
- New stars likely to be found at Under-20 World Cup in NZ
- A look at the voting blocs in the FIFA president balloting
- THE LATEST: US will vote for Prince Ali in FIFA election
- Hawit becomes CONCACAF acting president after Webb charged
- FC Dallas-Sporting Kansas City Preview
- EA Sports is adding the women's game to FIFA 2016
- 5 Players to watch at the Under-20 World Cup
- Visa becomes first FIFA sponsor to warn it could jump ship
- Ex-FIFA vice president Warner leaves jail in ambulance
- US to vote for Ali in FIFA election and not Blatter
- MLS bringing 2016 All-Star game to San Jose's Avaya Stadium
- UN reviewing FIFA partnerships amid corruption scandal
- Defiant soccer chief resists calls to resign amid scandal
- Text from Sepp Blatter's speech at FIFA congress
- Former FIFA member Blazer's plea seems key to investigation
- South Africa's 2010 WCup bid implicated in corruption probe