San Jose rallies to tie Chivas USA 2-2
The result kept both clubs winless in April. San Jose (3-3-4) last won on March 23 while Chivas (3-4-2) hasn’t won since March 30.
Chivas took the lead with a pair of quick goals. In the 47th minute, Jorge Villafana sent a cross to the front of the goal. San Jose goalkeeper Jon Busch tried to punch the ball away, but instead had it bounce off Chivas’ Mario De Luna and across the goal line.
San Jose tied in the 76th minute. From the left side, Salinas whipped a cross to the middle of the penalty area and Cato knocked the ball into goal.
- De Gea's move to Madrid stalls on deadline day
- Juventus sign Hernanes and Lemina on transfer deadline day
- Liverpool sells Borini to complete restructuring of attack
- Bradley Wright-Phillips, Red Bulls fly past DC United, 3-0
- Goals from Martins, Evans give Seattle 2-1 win over Portland
- Man City breaks transfer record again to sign De Bruyne
- Toronto FC beats Impact 2-1
- Orlando City plays Fire to 1-1 draw
- Man United set to sign Martial on hectic day of transfers
- Canadian soccer commentator Graham Leggat dies at 81
- Portland sends off Angerer and Van Hollebeke with sellout
- F Andrew Wooten gets 1st US call-up for exhibition vs Peru
- United's biggest problems exposed in 2-1 loss at Swansea
- Frankfurt defender Timothy Chandler to have knee surgery
- Montreal Impact fire coach Frank Klopas
- Clark, Rodriguez score; Dynamo beat short-handed Whitecaps