San Jose rallies to tie Chivas USA 2-2
The result kept both clubs winless in April. San Jose (3-3-4) last won on March 23 while Chivas (3-4-2) hasn’t won since March 30.
Chivas took the lead with a pair of quick goals. In the 47th minute, Jorge Villafana sent a cross to the front of the goal. San Jose goalkeeper Jon Busch tried to punch the ball away, but instead had it bounce off Chivas’ Mario De Luna and across the goal line.
San Jose tied in the 76th minute. From the left side, Salinas whipped a cross to the middle of the penalty area and Cato knocked the ball into goal.
- FIFA donates 48 luxury watches to non-profit organization
- Atletico beats Galatasaray 2-0, advances in Champions League
- Juventus beats Man City 1-0 to join it in knockout stage
- Moenchengladbach beats Sevilla 4-2 in Champions League
- Schuerrle steers Wolfsburg to 2-0 win over CSKA Moscow
- United held 0-0 by battling PSV in Champions League
- Chile FF president in Miami after resigning amid FIFA probe
- Dutch soccer club president quits after player deals leaked
- Ibrahimovic scores on CL return to Malmo, Juve beats City
- Rooney tells United to be more ruthless after 0-0 vs PSV
- PSG routs Malmo 5-0, advances in Champions League
- Ronaldo stars as Real Madrid beats Shakhtar 4-3
- Jimenez double rescues draw for Benfica at Astana
- While Madrid remains in turmoil, Barcelona keeps on thriving
- Premier League cancels Belgium tournament over terror alert
- Suspected match-fixer Dan Tan released from Singapore jail