San Jose rallies to tie Chivas USA 2-2
The result kept both clubs winless in April. San Jose (3-3-4) last won on March 23 while Chivas (3-4-2) hasn’t won since March 30.
Chivas took the lead with a pair of quick goals. In the 47th minute, Jorge Villafana sent a cross to the front of the goal. San Jose goalkeeper Jon Busch tried to punch the ball away, but instead had it bounce off Chivas’ Mario De Luna and across the goal line.
San Jose tied in the 76th minute. From the left side, Salinas whipped a cross to the middle of the penalty area and Cato knocked the ball into goal.
- Dempsey's 77th minute goal lifts Seattle past Portland 1-0
- Felipe second-half header gives Red Bulls 1-1 tie with LA
- Juventus beaten 2-1 by Torino in derby marred by violence
- DC United beats 10-man Whitecaps 2-1
- Finlay scores twice; Crew power past Union 4-1
- Barca stays in control in Spain; City grabs late winner
- PSG crushes Lille 6-1 to move 3 points ahead of Lyon
- Liverpool's Champions League hopes take another hit
- Altidore scores twice to snap Toronto's 4-game skid
- Bayern wins Bundesliga; Chelsea close to EPL title
- Dozens injured, arrested after soccer riots in Serbia
- Feilhaber scores in stoppage time; Sporting KC ties Houston
- Caldwell scores first MLS goal as New England beats RSL
- City wins as Champions League places look set in England
- Toronto FC-Orlando City Preview
- Watford back in Premier League after 8-year absence