Speas pushes Crew to 2-1 victory at United
Josh Williams also scored to help Columbus win for the first time win in Washington since 2010, and snap D.C. United’s 17-match home unbeaten run, during which they won 13 matches and drew four.
Columbus has won two of its first three road matches, during a season-opening stretch where it will play five of seven away from home.
Rafael Teixeira scored in his club debut for D.C. on a sensational volley, but couldn’t prevent United’s first home defeat since the 2012 season opener against Kansas City.
- West Ham draws 1-1 with West Brom in Premier League
- Casillas saves penalty in Porto's 1-0 win at Tondela
- Vardy sets EPL record by scoring in 11th straight game
- Victory goes top in A-League as fans stage walkout
- Man City beats Southampton 3-1 in Premier League
- Iraklis beats 2nd-place Panathinaikos 1-0 in Greek league
- Vardy breaks scoring record, Leicester holds United 1-1
- Villa loses 3-2 to Watford, rooted at foot of Premier League
- Tottenham extends unbeaten run by holding Chelsea 0-0
- Neymar, Suarez, Messi score as Barca beats Sociedad 4-0
- Niang scores 2, sets up 1 in AC Milan's 4-1 win over Samp
- Heavy security as PSG plays first home game since shootings
- Italy great Dino Zoff hospitalized with viral infection
- Vardy breaks scoring record to cap goal frenzy in England
- Bournemouth salvages 3-3 draw vs Everton after wild finish
- Sunderland beats Stoke 2-0 to move out of relegation zone