Speas pushes Crew to 2-1 victory at United
Josh Williams also scored to help Columbus win for the first time win in Washington since 2010, and snap D.C. United’s 17-match home unbeaten run, during which they won 13 matches and drew four.
Columbus has won two of its first three road matches, during a season-opening stretch where it will play five of seven away from home.
Rafael Teixeira scored in his club debut for D.C. on a sensational volley, but couldn’t prevent United’s first home defeat since the 2012 season opener against Kansas City.
- LA Galaxy's Keane on MLS Best XI for 4th straight year
- Head of Brazilian federation subject of senate investigation
- Neymar on Ballon D'Or shortlist alongside Messi, Ronaldo
- Adi and Melano score, Timbers tie FC Dallas 2-2 to advance
- Draws for both Arsenal, Chelsea but only 1 team is satisfied
- Milner penalty gives Liverpool 1-0 win over Swansea
- West Ham draws 1-1 with West Brom in Premier League
- Neymar, Suarez, Messi score as Barca beats Sociedad 4-0
- Carli Lloyd finalist for FIFA Women's Player of the Year
- Manchester City to face Hull in League Cup quarterfinals
- Crew reach MLS Cup with 2-1 aggregate win over Red Bulls
- Bale, Ronaldo ease pressure on Benitez in Madrid win
- Arsenal held 1-1 by Norwich as Sanchez comes off injured
- Tottenham extends unbeaten run by holding Chelsea 0-0
- Casillas saves penalty in Porto's 1-0 win at Tondela
- Vardy sets EPL record by scoring in 11th straight game