Speas pushes Crew to 2-1 victory at United
Josh Williams also scored to help Columbus win for the first time win in Washington since 2010, and snap D.C. United’s 17-match home unbeaten run, during which they won 13 matches and drew four.
Columbus has won two of its first three road matches, during a season-opening stretch where it will play five of seven away from home.
Rafael Teixeira scored in his club debut for D.C. on a sensational volley, but couldn’t prevent United’s first home defeat since the 2012 season opener against Kansas City.
- FFA aware of security situation ahead of World Cup match
- Germany moves top of Euro 2016 qualifying group
- Hungary, Romania draw 0-0 in Euro 2016 qualifier
- Denmark, Albania draw 0-0 in European qualifier
- Union-Earthquakes Preview
- Orlando City-Revolution Preview
- Porto wants Champions League donations to migrants
- Man United says Madrid 'clumsiness' at fault in De Gea spat
- Altidore scores twice as US rallies to beat Peru 2-1
- Jermaine Jones makes 1st US start since February
- Goetze leads Germany to 3-1 win over Poland and top spot
- Toronto's Warner, Montreal's Cabrera suspended by MLS
- Toronto FC-Sounders Preview
- Italy's Serie B to introduce green cards for fair play
- Fire-Impact Preview
- St. Pauli to play Dortmund with motto 'Refugees Welcome'