Speas pushes Crew to 2-1 victory at United
Josh Williams also scored to help Columbus win for the first time win in Washington since 2010, and snap D.C. United’s 17-match home unbeaten run, during which they won 13 matches and drew four.
Columbus has won two of its first three road matches, during a season-opening stretch where it will play five of seven away from home.
Rafael Teixeira scored in his club debut for D.C. on a sensational volley, but couldn’t prevent United’s first home defeat since the 2012 season opener against Kansas City.
- Kah scores 2 goals to lead Vancouver past Seattle, 3-0
- Dynamo score late for 1-1 draw with Sporting KC
- Cyle Larin scores twice, Orlando City beats Crew 5-1
- Wright-Phillips brothers connect in Red Bulls' 3-1 win
- Impact beat NYCFC 3-2 in Frank Lampard's MLS debut
- Red Bulls-Union Preview
- Ex-coach rejoins Oklahoma City soccer team after acquittal
- Real Salt Lake-D.C. United Preview
- LA Galaxy ends road skid with 3-1 win at Colorado
- Davies leads Revs over 10-man Toronto FC 3-1
- United tops Real Salt Lake in wild affair, 6-4
- Timbers-Earthquakes Preview
- FC Dallas-Fire Preview
- Fired Mexican soccer coach probed for political tweets
- Orlando City: Stadium to be completed in 12 to 14 months
- Defendant in FIFA case appears in US court