Cooper scores in 90th, Dynamo beat FC Dallas 3-2
Cooper scored on a breakaway after he tapped a shot into the right corner of the net from the top of the goalie’s box after Dallas squandered a two-goal advantage in the game’s final 15 minutes.
In the 83rd minute, Brad Davis raced past two Dallas defenders and fired a left footed shot from inside of 10 yards and into the left corner of the net to tie it. Less than four minutes earlier Andrew Driver gave the Dynamo their first goal in the 79th minute with a left-footed shot that hit the top of the crossbar and bounced into the back of the net.
FC Dallas scored twice within a two-minute span to take a 2-0 first half lead. The two goals in two minutes scored by Dallas equaled the total amount of goals the club had scored through its first two games of the season. In the 34th minute George John angled a header into the right corner of the net. The goal was setup by a free kick from Michel which grazed Houston’s Bobby Boswell before John scored. FC Dallas was awarded the free kick after Oscar Boniek Garcia was called for a foul on Copper.
- Kah scores 2 goals to lead Vancouver past Seattle, 3-0
- Dynamo score late for 1-1 draw with Sporting KC
- Cyle Larin scores twice, Orlando City beats Crew 5-1
- Wright-Phillips brothers connect in Red Bulls' 3-1 win
- Impact beat NYCFC 3-2 in Frank Lampard's MLS debut
- Red Bulls-Union Preview
- Ex-coach rejoins Oklahoma City soccer team after acquittal
- Real Salt Lake-D.C. United Preview
- LA Galaxy ends road skid with 3-1 win at Colorado
- Davies leads Revs over 10-man Toronto FC 3-1
- United tops Real Salt Lake in wild affair, 6-4
- Timbers-Earthquakes Preview
- FC Dallas-Fire Preview
- Fired Mexican soccer coach probed for political tweets
- Orlando City: Stadium to be completed in 12 to 14 months
- Defendant in FIFA case appears in US court