Jaime Castrillon scored for the Rapids in the 21st minute, and Sene leveled it in the 27th minute. Cardenas gave the Revolution the lead in the 39th minute.
The win snapped the Revolution’s three-game losing streak and goalkeeper Matt Reis earned his 100th career victory.
Castrillon put the Rapids on the board when he nodded Martin Rivero’s corner kick past Reis.
Minutes from the half, Sene found Cardenas on the right for a goal.
- Suspected match fixer Tan re-arrested a week after release
- Angers holds French league leader PSG to 0-0
- Benzema will respond on national news to growing criticism
- Neymar replaces Suarez atop AP Global Football 10
- Venezuela coach offers to quit if it helps players' dispute
- Marin having trouble coming up with $1M cash bond
- French PM says Benzema has no place on national team
- Shades of Maradona as Higuain leads Napoli to top of Serie A
- Manchester City thrash Hull to reach League Cup semifinals
- Atletico wins 2-1 at third-tier Reus in Copa del R
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP Global Football 10
- FIFA sponsors demand 'independent oversight' of reforms
- Real Madrid adds defender Carvajal to injured list
- Letter from FIFA sponsors to executive committee on reforms
- Manchester City gets $400M Chinese investment deal
- LA Galaxy's Keane on MLS Best XI for 4th straight year