Jaime Castrillon scored for the Rapids in the 21st minute, and Sene leveled it in the 27th minute. Cardenas gave the Revolution the lead in the 39th minute.
The win snapped the Revolution’s three-game losing streak and goalkeeper Matt Reis earned his 100th career victory.
Castrillon put the Rapids on the board when he nodded Martin Rivero’s corner kick past Reis.
Minutes from the half, Sene found Cardenas on the right for a goal.
- Toronto FC beats Impact 2-1
- Orlando City plays Fire to 1-1 draw
- FC Dallas knocks off Real Salt Lake 2-0
- Fagundez youngest to 25 goals, Revolution beat Union 1-0
- Meram lifts Crew over NYCFC, 2-1
- Timbers-Sounders Preview
- Mourinho endures rare loss; Man City breaks club wins record
- Salinas, Earthquakes beat 10-man Galaxy for 4th straight win
- Montreal Impact fire coach Frank Klopas
- Clark, Rodriguez score; Dynamo beat short-handed Whitecaps
- Doyle's late goal lifts Rapids over Sporting KC, 2-1
- City doesn't waste Chelsea slip, Madrid wins big in Spain
- German goalkeeper Nadine Angerer faces her retirement
- D.C. United-Red Bulls Preview
- Neymar recovers from mumps, fit for 1st match
- Whitecaps FC-Dynamo Preview