Jaime Castrillon scored for the Rapids in the 21st minute, and Sene leveled it in the 27th minute. Cardenas gave the Revolution the lead in the 39th minute.
The win snapped the Revolution’s three-game losing streak and goalkeeper Matt Reis earned his 100th career victory.
Castrillon put the Rapids on the board when he nodded Martin Rivero’s corner kick past Reis.
Minutes from the half, Sene found Cardenas on the right for a goal.
- Some of Brazil's most successful coaches out of a job
- Real Salt Lake-Galaxy Preview
- D.C. United-Timbers Preview
- FA charges Ipswich player Bishop with breaking betting rules
- Life on the inside of FIFA being treated like a criminal
- New members of FIFA's scandal-hit executive committee
- FIFA challenger says he was offered Blatter's financial info
- Real Madrid fires coach Ancelotti after disappointing season
- Rapids-Sounders Preview
- Neuer, Mueller, Kroos left off Germany roster vs US
- Juventus, Cristiano Ronaldo lead AP Global Football 10
- Russia cuts 2018 World Cup budget by more than $70 million
- Rebel soccer club on the rise in Manchester
- Dnipro chasing a dream in Europa League final
- Russia plans to use prison labor for 2018 World Cup
- FIFA defers decision on continental rotation for WCup bids