It was the fourth consecutive tie for New England (6-6-10), which owns a four-point lead over New York (5-6-9) for second place in the Eastern Conference.
Despite attempting eight corner kicks and drawing 18 fouls on the Wizards, the Revolution continued to struggle offensively. New England has managed just four tallies over its last five games, a stretch in which the club posted an 0-1-4 record.
Bo Oshoniyi made five saves for Kansas City (6-11-4), which fell to 2-10-4 over its last 16 games.
- Crew reach MLS Cup with 2-1 aggregate win over Red Bulls
- Bale, Ronaldo ease pressure on Benitez in Madrid win
- Arsenal held 1-1 by Norwich as Sanchez comes off injured
- Tottenham extends unbeaten run by holding Chelsea 0-0
- Casillas saves penalty in Porto's 1-0 win at Tondela
- Vardy sets EPL record by scoring in 11th straight game
- Victory goes top in A-League as fans stage walkout
- Man City beats Southampton 3-1 in Premier League
- Adi and Melano score, Timbers tie FC Dallas 2-2 to advance
- Draws for both Arsenal, Chelsea but only 1 team is satisfied
- Milner penalty gives Liverpool 1-0 win over Swansea
- West Ham draws 1-1 with West Brom in Premier League
- Neymar, Suarez, Messi score as Barca beats Sociedad 4-0
- Niang scores 2, sets up 1 in AC Milan's 4-1 win over Samp
- Heavy security as PSG plays first home game since shootings
- Italy great Dino Zoff hospitalized with viral infection