Corrales opened the scoring in the fifth minute. Garlick tallied 18 minutes later, giving the Earthquakes (8-7-6) a 2-0 lead.
Brian Ching, who scored the tying goal for the U.S. National team in Wednesday’s World Cup qualifying game against Jamaica, also tallied for San Jose.
It was a costly night for the Burn (8-9-5), who lost goalkeeper Jeff Cassar to a left eye injury in the first half.
- Real Salt Lake beats Dynamo 2-1, moves into 1st-place tie
- Tottenham Hotspur-Chelsea Preview
- Dawkins scores in 83rd, Earthquakes tie Union 1-1
- Jordan Morris scores in 88th minute, Sounders beat Crew 1-0
- Rapids rally to tie Impact, 2-2
- Barcelona beats Betis, moves closer to Spanish league title
- Worker dies after falling ill at World Cup stadium site
- With spotlight on top, Newcastle moves out of EPL drop zone
- Rivas' late goal gives Orlando City 2-2 draw with Revolution
- Nyarko scores in 64th, DC United ties Fire 1-1
- Mendoza breaks tie in 73rd, NYC beats Whitecaps 3-2
- Sporting beats Porto 3-1 to stay in Portuguese title fight
- Lyon and Monaco level on points in Champions League pursuit
- Udinese still in danger after 5-1 thrashing by Torino
- Galaxy-Sporting Kansas City Preview
- Everton beats Bournemouth 2-1 as Martinez faces protests