Tue Jan 19 10:30am EST
About the Miami weather: They say that, if you don't like it, just wait 5 minutes.
The same goes for whatever they're calling the football/baseball facility that is home to the Dolphins and Marlins. It's been renamed. Again.
Dolphin Stadium, nee Land Shark Stadium, nee Dolphin Stadium, nee Dolphins Stadium, nee Pro Player Stadium, nee Pro Player Park, nee Joe Robbie Stadium is now ...
Sun Life Stadium! The renaming deal, which is supposedly for five years, is part of Sun Life Financial's actual plan to rename everything after itself, or so its marketing campaign says.
It probably won't matter to the Fish what
Joe Robbie is called come 2012, when they move into a retractable-roof ballpark on the site of the Orange Bowl.
9. Del Boca Vista Plaza
8. Crockett Park at Tubbs Yards
7. It's Not the Heat, It's the Humiditorium
6. Lt. Horatio Caine Sunglasses Field
3. Pro-stitute Stadium — because it will do anything for money (commenter MarlinsPower on MLB.com came up with this one)
2. We're not renaming this place. There's nobody here.
1. Say Hello To My Little Ballpark!