March 13, 2008
• I thought the 'Brokeback Mountain' parodies on YouTube were getting a bit tired, but this Roger Clemens-Andy Pettitte version gave a jumpstart to my enthusiasm for the genre. Well done. [Red Sox Monster]
Elsewhere in the baseball blogosphere ...
• Fire Joe Morgan's Michael Schur stops farming beets to do an interview. [BallStar]
• Andy Van Slyke puts his tongue firmly in cheek and says that coaches helmets will cause a few deaths from heat stroke each year. Might cut down on sunburn, though. [Blue Collar Baseball]
• I like reading 'Ask Amy,' but I hereby nominate Sons of Steve Garvey to take over the column. [Sons of Steve Garvey]
• Sharing is caring in the blogging world, but this type of blatant borrowing boggles the mind. [Bugs & Cranks]
• If you're intimidated by this 5,000-word Royals preview, consider the scary fact that it's PART II. [Joe Blog]
• The 10th man? Yeah, the Nationals are going there. [Mister Irrelevant]
• The fate of Dodgertown is starting to sink in. [Inside the Dodgers]
Got tips and such for 'Duk? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.