January 16, 2011
What comes to mind?
• So, what was the bet that he lost?
• Why is David Wells shopping at Walmart?
• It probably would be redundant to get a tat of the Swingin' Friar. (But there's still space for it!)
• Do the Padres know about this guy and, if so, have they given him a lifetime pass to PETCO Park?
• Sixty-nine cents for an ice cream cone at Walmart McDonald's?!
• In a dystopian future, tattoos like these could replace caps for players.
• Hey, it's Padres pitching coach Darren Baldsley!
• This never would have worked on Oscar Gamble's head in 1978.
• You won't see Diamondbacks fans doing this until Matt Williams leads by example.
Follow Dave on Twitter — @AnswerDave