We've gotten some more details about Saturday's Blue/White game this week, if you're one of the 42,000+ fans who have reserved tickets for the scrimmage.
Here are a few of the details:
- The Cat Walk is set for 5:15 outside Gate 1 of Commonwealth Stadium. If you want to cheer the team as they walk into the stadium, this is your chance.
- The parking lots open to the general public at 8 a.m. and is first-come, first-serve. The RV parking lots open at 7 a.m. on Friday and are also first-come, first-serve.
- UK will be giving away commemorative posters at the game. You can grab those at the program stands inside the stadium.
- The Wildcat Refuge, with large inflatable games for children, will be open outside gate 9 as long as weather permits. And it looks like the weather is going to be good.
- You've probably heard, but if you're planning on doing the daily double of Keeneland and football, you can use a shuttle from the track to the stadium for $1.
Also, if you didn't see earlier today, the game will be televised a day late on CW Lexington. More information on that here.