British Open predictions 2011
Who will win the Claret Jug?
|Luke Donald||Luke Donald||Luke Donald||Jason Day|
How will Rory McIlroy finish?
|T-12||Top 10||Top 5||Top 10|
How will Luke Donald finish?
|Your new Open champion||Win||Numero Uno||Third|
Who will be low American?
|Stewart Cink||Matt Kuchar||Nick Watney||Steve Stricker|
Will Tom Watson make the cut?
Who will shoot the worst two-day score?
|David Duval||Lee Corfield||Sandy Lyle||John Daly|
What will be the winning score?
|8 under||7 under||5 under||281|
Who will be the low amateur?
|Peter Uihlein||Tom Lewis||Lucas Bjerregaard||Peter Uihlein|
Who will be the biggest disappointment?
|Ernie Els||Lee Westwood||Lee Westwood||Lee Westwood|
How will Sergio Garcia do?
|T-7||Top 20||Top 20||T-52|
How will Phil Mickelson do?
|T-20||Miss cut||Make cut, top 50||T-35|
How will defending champ Louis Oosthuizen do?
|Top 15||Make cut, but not much noise||Miss cut||T-40|
Who is the biggest darkhorse?
|Retief Goosen||Scott Jamieson||Sergio Garcia||Rhys Davies|
Who will make the most birdies?
|Luke Donald||Rory McIlroy||Luke Donald||Luke Donald|
Who will make the most bogeys?
|Anthony Kim||The guy in last place||John Daly||John Daly|
Other popular stories on Yahoo! Sports:
• Why the Open Championship is the best major of the year
• British Open showdown: Rory McIlroy vs. Luke Donald
• Can Phil Mickelson win the Claret Jug?
Tee it up! Play Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Golf today.
Updated Wednesday, Jul 13, 2011
- Rumford's round at Doral starts all wet
- No birdies, but no back issues for Woods
- A steady start for Tiger Woods at Doral
- Torrance, Smyth picked as Ryder Cup vice captains
- Trump, and his course, are stars at Doral
- Scott used to being in 1-2-3 pairing with Woods
- Doral a familiar place that no one recognizes