Preseason Ranks: Defense
The following list comprises all 32 team defense rankings for 2012 of each Yahoo! Sports fantasy expert.
Sack = 1; INT = 2; FR = 2; TD = 6; Safety = 2; Block Kick = 2
Pts Allowed – 0 = 10; 1-6 = 7; 7-13 = 4; 14-20 = 1; 21-27 = 0; 28-34 = -1; 35+ = -4
Return TD = 6
FantasyPros is the leading aggregator and analyzer of fantasy football rankings. They provide free consensus rankings, accuracy ratings, and innovative decision-making tools.
- Michael Crabtree returns to practice, remains a middling fantasy option
- Frank Gore going through concussion protocol, expected to play for fantasy owners Sunday
- Philip Rivers returns to practice, will be a fantasy option in Week 16
- Cam Newton gets full practice, on track to make fantasy return
- The Sack: SB Nation's fantasy football mailbag gets you ready for your championships
- Splitsville: The DeMarco dilemma
- Priority Pickups: Hardaway Jr., D-Mo, Middleton and more
- Fantasy football start/sit advice, Week 16: Toby Gerhart
- Blake Bortles active but won't be a fantasy asset Thursday night
- DeAndre Hopkins a game-time decision for fantasy owners in Week 16
- The Fantasy War Room is LIVE!
- FFL Sunday: Put up or shut up time begins at 6 AM PT, 9 PM ET
- Week 16 Rankings: Quarterbacks
- Frank Gore, Carlos Hyde injury updates: 49ers RBs banged up; fantasy value low
- Keepers: Week 16 fantasy starts and sits, plus the players to fire before the season ends
- Fantasy football start/sit advice, Week 16: Marqise Lee