Week 4 Rankings: Defense
The following list comprises the top 15 team defense rankings for Week 4 of each Yahoo! Sports fantasy expert. The list is ordered by the overall top 15 composite ranking of the four experts, with the remaining team defenses that received votes rounding out the bottom of the list. For comparison’s sake, the last column links to player pages that compare the rankings from over 60 top fantasy football analysts, compiled by our friends at FantasyPros.
|Week 4 Defense Rankings|
|Green Bay Packers||2||4||3||2||1||compare|
|New Orleans Saints||8||1||1||1||1||compare|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||4||5||2||5||3||compare|
|San Diego Chargers||3||9||7||3||7||compare|
|New York Giants||7||7||9||7||8||compare|
|New England Patriots||–||11||–||–||–||compare|
Sack = 1; INT = 2; FR = 2; TD = 6; Safety = 2; Block Kick = 2
Pts Allowed – 0 = 10; 1-6 = 7; 7-13 = 4; 14-20 = 1; 21-27 = 0; 28-34 = -1; 35+ = -4
Return TD = 6
FantasyPros is the leading aggregator and analyzer of fantasy football rankings. They provide free consensus rankings, accuracy ratings, and innovative decision-making tools.
- Expert Fantasy Football advice from National Draft Day 2015
- Daily Dime: Loading up on the Mariners at Chicago (weather permitting)
- Running Back Shuffle Up: Peterson and Lynch share the yellow jersey
- Is Leonard Hankerson a fantasy football breakout candidate for 2015?
- Devin Funchess won't play in Week 3, fantasy value holds steady
- High Fives: A fantasy draft
- Is Ty Montgomery a fantasy football breakout candidate for 2015?
- A new role with the Giants makes Shane Vereern a 2015 fantasy sleeper
- The Fantasy War Room is closed
- It's National Draft Day on Yahoo Sports, get fantasy football advice from our experts
- Fantasy Football Ranks: Preseason '15
- Robert Griffin III will not be cleared for Saturday, fantasy value falling
- Tyler Eifert and Marvin Jones could be steals in fantasy football
- Is Brandon Coleman a strong sleeper in fantasy football drafts?
- Matt Stafford could be a fantasy football bounce-back candidate
- Minnesota WR Charles Johnson could be set for a big season