Week 4 Rankings: Defense
The following list comprises the top 15 team defense rankings for Week 4 of each Yahoo! Sports fantasy expert. The list is ordered by the overall top 15 composite ranking of the four experts, with the remaining team defenses that received votes rounding out the bottom of the list.
|Week 4 Defense Rankings|
|New York Jets||2||1||2||2||1|
|Green Bay Packers||1||2||4||1||2|
|New Orleans Saints||4||3||1||3||3|
|San Diego Chargers||3||6||5||5||5|
|New York Giants||15||14||–||10||13|
|St. Louis Rams||10||–||11||–||15|
|San Francisco 49ers||–||–||14||–||–|
Sack = 1; INT = 2; FR = 2; TD = 6; Safety = 2; Block Kick = 2
Pts Allowed – 0 = 10; 1-6 = 7; 7-13 = 4; 14-20 = 1; 21-27 = 0; 28-34 = -1; 35+ = -4
Return TD = 6
- Daily Dime: Chris Sale and a bunch of Diamondbacks
- Yahoo Fantasy Freak Show Podcast
- Montee Ball on the roster bubble, fantasy window is closing
- Sammy Watkins back at practice and ready to deliver for fantasy owners
- DeVante Parker practicing on Monday, worth stashing in fantasy leagues
- Daily fantasy football strategy: Tyrod Taylor set to start in Week 1
- Fantasy football draft strategy: Will Drew Brees be OK with his old weapons?
- Fantasy football draft strategy: Ryan Tannehill time?
- The Fantasy War Room is closed
- Fantasy football strategy: Eddie Royal could be a nice PPR piece
- Fantasy football strategy: Is it time to look at Jordan Reed late?
- Fantasy football strategy: Pick up Ronnie Hillman late?
- Travis Kelce leaves practice with injury that fantasy owners should monitor
- Martavis Bryant's fantasy value takes big hit with 4-game suspension upheld
- Julius Thomas could miss 4-5 weeks with finger surgery, forcing fantasy owners to adjust
- Emmanuel Sanders returns to practice, hamstring injury not a concern for fantasy owners