Week 2 Rankings: Defense
The following list comprises the top 15 team defense rankings for Week 2 of each Yahoo! Sports fantasy expert. The list is ordered by the overall top 15 composite ranking of the four experts, with the remaining team defenses that received votes rounding out the bottom of the list.
|Week 2 Defense Rankings|
|Green Bay Packers||1||1||1||2||1|
|New Orleans Saints||12||4||9||4||5|
|San Diego Chargers||10||11||8||9||8|
|New York Jets||8||9||14||12||10|
|New England Patriots||13||8||15||–||14|
|Kansas City Chiefs||14||14||–||–||–|
Sack = 1; INT = 2; FR = 2; TD = 6; Safety = 2; Block Kick = 2
Pts Allowed – 0 = 10; 1-6 = 7; 7-13 = 4; 14-20 = 1; 21-27 = 0; 28-34 = -1; 35+ = -4
Return TD = 6
- Demarco Murray could take 65 percent of Eagles carries, fantasy value remains high
- Zach Ertz to play fewer snaps than Brent Celek, only relevant in deep fantasy leagues
- Court ruling shifts Jimmy Garoppolo from fantasy lineups to fantasy irrelevance
- Rapid React: Tom Brady suspension overturned, ADP discount no longer applies
- Darren Sproles to be more involved in the offense this year, fantasy value up a notch
- Breshad Perriman a question mark for Week 1, fantasy debut will have to wait
- Fantasy football draft strategy: Should two-QB owners look at Marcus Mariota?
- Dion Sims impresses in preseason, fantasy value on the rise
- Terrelle Pryor is ready to play, still needs to earn fantasy relevance
- Robert Griffin III could be cut after doctor's clearance, per report, fantasy value null
- Joseph Fauria, Tim Wright battling for one spot, fantasy futures to be decided
- Rookie Rewind: Examining the fantasy relevance of the 2015 draft class
- Tom Brady suspension overturned, fantasy value on the rise
- Mostly NFL Notes: Some 2015 Season Predictions
- Fantasy football draft strategy: Should owners have faith in rookie Todd Gurley?
- Should fantasy football owners buy Matt Ryan's impressive preseason?