Week 13 Rankings: Running Backs
The following list comprises the top 40 running back rankings for Week 13 of each Yahoo! Sports fantasy expert. The list is ordered by the overall top 40 composite ranking of the four experts, with the remaining running backs that received votes rounding out the bottom of the list.
Scoring system: Pass TD = 4; 25 Pass Yards = 1; Rush/Receive TD = 6; 10 Rush/Receive Yards = 1
- Robert Griffin III will not be cleared for Saturday, fantasy value falling
- Tyler Eifert and Marvin Jones could be steals in fantasy football
- Is Brandon Coleman a strong sleeper in fantasy football drafts?
- Matt Stafford could be a fantasy football bounce-back candidate
- Minnesota WR Charles Johnson could be set for a big season
- Tevin Coleman expected to play Saturday in huge game for fantasy value
- Yahoo Fantasy Freak Show Podcast
- Melvin Gordon's pass-protection issues are exaggerated, per coach, fantasy stock rising
- Devin Funchess won't play in Week 3, fantasy value holds steady
- High Fives: A fantasy draft
- Is Ty Montgomery a fantasy football breakout candidate for 2015?
- A new role with the Giants makes Shane Vereern a 2015 fantasy sleeper
- Fantasy football draft strategy: Ranking running back by committee situations
- Daily Dime: Going with Donaldson, Cruz and bargain pitchers
- Brandon LaFell may begin season on reserve/PUP, fantasy stock dwindling
- David Cobb suffers calf injury, fantasy value remains dormant