Commissioner Corner Message Board
This will be a league for people that are tired of being in leagues where half the people don't seem to care or put in minimal effort. We want dedicated managers that will be active in league discussions and aren't afraid to make moves to improve their teams.
Want to start officially next season, so managers who join now will have a chance to help shape the league. Looking for experienced and active managers who want a competitive league. It will be head to head, 2 points for the win. There will be 12 catagories, 8 for forwards and defense and 4 for goalies. An NHL style roster of 23 men with 5 NA spots to act as farm system will be carried forward each year.
Please let me know if you are interested or have any further questions...
This is exactly what I.R.+ is supposed to be for.
Yahoo get your act together. Some players you designate IR+ immediately, some not. How about an iota of consistency?
I copied and pasted this from Yahoo's fantasy pool, so it's not like they don't know:
"Columbus defenseman James Wisniewski is expected to miss 1-2 weeks after suffering a broken finger in Tuesday's loss to the Senators."
I'd prefer active owners but even if someone would take over and set the rosters for the rest of the season you'd be doing a big favor. Post your email and which team you want and I'll send you the link. Here's the full roster for the first team.
1. (4) Evgeni Malkin (Pit - C,RW)
2. (17) P.K. Subban (Mon - D)
3. (24) Sergei Bobrovsky (Cls - G)
4. (37) Zach Parise (Min - LW)
5. (44) James Neal (Nsh - LW,RW)
6. (57) Jimmy Howard (Det - G)
7. (64) Martin St. Louis (NYR - C,RW)
8. (77) Ryan Kesler (Anh - C,RW)
9. (84) Henrik Sedin (Van - C)
10. (97) Mark Giordano (Cgy - D)
11. (104) Christian Ehrhoff (Pit - D)
12. (117) Justin Faulk (Car - D)
13. (124) Jaroslav Halak (NYI - G)
14. (137) Kyle Turris (Ott - C)
15. (144) Alexander Semin (Car - LW,RW)
16. (157) Johan Franzen (Det - LW,RW)
And the second team
1. (5) Alex Ovechkin (Was - LW,RW)
2. (16) Jamie Benn (Dal - LW)
3. (25) Semyon Varlamov (Col - G)
4. (36) Duncan Keith (Chi - D)
5. (45) Eric Staal (Car - C)
6. (56) Cory Schneider (NJ - G)
7. (65) Oliver Ekman-Larsson (Ari - D)
8. (76) Ryan Johansen (Cls - C,RW)
9. (85) Jeff Carter (LA - C,RW)
10. (96) Daniel Sedin (Van - LW)
11. (105) Braden Holtby (Was - G)
12. (116) Alex Goligoski (Dal - D)
13. (125) Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (Edm - C)
14. (136) Alexander Edler (Van - D)
15. (145) Jonathan Drouin (TB - LW)
16. (156) John Gibson (Anh - G)
I'm looking to change the ownership as this manager is clearly not active in the league.
Its a roto, 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 1Utility, 2G, 4Bench....
G,A,+/-,SOG,GWG,PIMS,PPP, SHP, HITS, BLKS,FW, S%,GAA,SAVES, Starts.
Due to inactivity the team is last in standings, however the roster consists of Crosby, E.Kane, Varlamov, Parise.
Looking for replacement owners
Its a brand new league. I'm trying to sort through the #$%$ owners. If you leave your email I will transfer a team to you. If you don't like the team tell me and I will replace you.
Its not telling you that you have to make the correction. Its just showing you trends. Since the player is DTD, a lot of people have dropped him. You don't have to if you would rather keep him.
I had a player listed D-T-D. I had lots of openings, ( put him in ) and rec. a Roster Alert that I had an injured player line up and correct this. I did so, well that player played and scored big. Can I get those points I lost.
He'll probably be put on IR, at most 7 days after the injury since it's a 1-2 week injury. But if CBJ thinks he can comeback before then, then they may find it smarter to not put him on the IR. The rule is they can be put on the IR if they believe they'll be out at least a week. Considering the length of the injury, I would say just try to be patient and if he does go on IR soon then that's great. If not, then short-term pain for long-term gains.
Expert Fantasy Advice
The Latavius Murray Show was a blast in Week 13, but he might not play Sunday. … More »