Commissioner Corner Message Board
- titansrst titansrst Jun 9, 2014 8:22 PM Flag
I would feel more comfy with one more player to even it up, but I am a commsh who last week overturned my first trade in fiour years. Otherwise let it go ut is not that bad a deal.
- titansrst by titansrst Jun 3, 2014 1:59 PM Flag
A crumb jackass of the most feculent sort named Stalked of Stalker will have his own chapter about the bad and the ugly. He is a schmuck who talks without listening, After trying to pull a major sabotage the players in my league wanted him out and he was kicked out. Of course he returned the favor, but what will be beautiful is that my publisher loved the story (he plays too). I am an award winner of 29 writing awards while Stalked would have trouble beating a flea in a spelling bee, May the rest of you have a good season and ask those who play in my six leagues are they happy, If you want more info or have interesting tales to tell about your leagues, good or bad, contact me. Stalked needs to seek out a dictionary,
- titansrst titansrst Jun 9, 2014 7:53 PM Flag
Tell him to check his trah or spam. Yahoo stuff often goes to these sites auto. Other than that, find out if he is already in 8 leagues. If so he'll have to give you a second email address for you to play,
- titansrst titansrst Jun 9, 2014 8:20 PM Flag
Wide Opem Baseball is right. Yahoo does nothing to help these situations and unless a co comissioner was picked there is little you can do. Set up0 a draft immediately and advertise for new teams to join the remaining teams. If need be I'll join u guys. send me an invite. If u act fast you can be playing by the beginning of week 12 (next Monday).
titansrst at yahoo.
- Reply to
New (DEPENDABLE) mgr needed; 8 team H2H; 2.5 gms behind 6th; Incredible hitters, look at the roster.by Greg Jun 6, 2014 1:26 AMtitansrst titansrst Jun 9, 2014 7:50 PM Flag
I commish six leagues, so I know how 1 jerk can spoil things. If you are still looking send me a response.
titansrst at yahoo
- titansrst titansrst Jul 4, 2014 5:12 PM Flag
Mark, the majority of the leagues are run pretty honestly but there are a lot or twerps who do sleazy things to take the fun and competition out of their leagues. I run six leagues and out of 53 teams at the beginning I booted two out and two others had to leave because of time restraints. But I have some good managers who find my rules fair and like that I am a commish who stays in touch with all my managers, almost never overturn trades and stay loyal to my managers. All my leagues are different offering twists and different modes, Many of my players are already reserving spots for 2015, If you are looking for something to get into now let me know. I have one sixth place spot of 12 in a roto league that is pretty close overall. I also have two spots, 5th and 9th of 10 in a H2H league that is more than just picking guys who homer and get saves. Players score runs with sac bunts, k/w ratio and more. Either way good luck.. To reach me email at titansrst at yahoo or snoopyrst at yahoo.
I run 7 leagues, each quite different from the other, four H2H and three RoTo (deep). Most leagues are filled or closed to filled already. I am doing something right because I lose very few teams and replace uncommitted managers petty quick. Here is what is open:
1) Mario Mendoza League, a 12-team H2H venture that drafts AL players only with three keepers, This league has grown in popularity as it mixes unusual stats like bunting, ground outs into double plays, etc. This is for the manager who has more than fundamental knowledge of the game.
2) Pitch Counts are for Chumps, a 12-team H2H league (switching from Roto) with three keepers. Stats will be more compilation than percentages, but there's more than meets the eye here.
3) Rocky Mountain League, a 12-team ROTO league that has one spot left/ NL players only with 2 keepers each. Probably the most traditional of my seven leagues in terms of stats but lots of fun.
4) Never Chase Inside Sliders - my new league for next year. It will be a 16 team deep roto with nice mixture of stats. Both League players drafted.
Well that is rhe story here. You can join any of these four, and be prepared to hear from me often. I like my managers involved in advising how to make our teams the best.
Write ASAP I am Ron S. T. titansrst at yahoo
Expert Fantasy Advice
Welker's four-game absence paves the way for Cody Latimer and Andre Caldwell to deliver surprising early season numbers. … More »