Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
Who would you keep? You lose the round of the player you keep..
Jordan Cameron 8th
Michael Floyd 11th
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 14, 2014 10:48 PM Flag
I really appreciate your feed back...Thanks!
It really is just buying a name...Mauer for the 2 in hopes of past glory I guess..Mchugh means nothing to me
You guys think Mauer is done?
Was offered Mauer and Mchugh for MY Montero and Cody Allen....
Would you guys pull the trigger on this and hope Mauer gets his ish together?
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 11, 2014 3:25 PM Flag
Just want to see what a few more of you folks think prior to pulling the trigger or not. thx
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 11, 2014 12:10 AM Flag
No I agree, thanks for your advice, I haven't exactly followed him in great detail, incredible #s last year and really raking again this year...Guess he's becoming the real deal and its probably time to jump on board
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 11, 2014 12:03 AM Flag
Seriously? Guess I've valued Grienke way too high and am hoping for the old Albert to come back
Was just offered Goldshmidt for Pujols/Grienke...
Just want to hear some thoughts, I could use the offence but can this guy continue to be a stud in this bad of an offence and am I giving up too much?
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 10, 2014 11:47 AM Flag
You're getting the best player in the deal by far..If you can afford to trade the pitching its not even really close..Cuetos # are inflated
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 10, 2014 11:40 AM Flag
Morales is playing for money and he seems eager to go at it...Called the coach and told him wanted to play last night...That AL central is a bit soft, I think Morales could be a steady play