Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 5, 2015 1:00 PM Flag
I agree. With this scoring system, a Qb is a MUST in the first round.
Luck will be the top fantasy qb barring injury by the end of the year.
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 4, 2015 10:58 AM Flag
I think the offer is solid.
I'm really liking what Upton is doing out there, Kipnis tends to get red hot at times as well..
I know Donaldson is appealing, very appealing, in that deep of a pool personally I would rather the two big bats, many others would say make the offer. Tough call. Good luck!
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 4, 2015 10:56 AM Flag
Upton's numbers are pretty solid. I'm not so sure about this one to gain a bit of avg, TT has played more games than I'd imagined he would as it is.
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 4, 2015 10:54 AM Flag
Because Hamilton can dominate a category all by himself he has huge worth in different formats. What type of scoring and does the rest of your team run the bases?
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 4, 2015 10:53 AM Flag
I think it's a pretty solid offer.
Guys on here will probably come on and say it's not enough ( all Donaldson owners)
How many teams in the league? Deep pool?
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 4, 2015 10:51 AM Flag
I agree with the first comment. Unless it's a pressing need I might hang tight just because it is a keeper pool and there is so much upside with him. He is probably a Dexter Fowler injury away from hitting at the top of the lineup.
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 23, 2015 12:30 PM Flag
I agree with the Buxton upside. He is the table setter in Minny now if they continue to hit him at the top of the lineup. Span doesn't seem to be running all that much and I think his body is taking a toll. Id go Byron
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 23, 2015 12:29 PM Flag
I would be concerned about Altuve's legs, his injury will likely be nagging and he's pretty dependent on his steals to determine the success of his fantasy production. Donaldson will put up monster numbers seeing great pitches in a stacked Jays lineup and will steal the odd base and Koji is banking on saves from a team that cannot find a way to win. I'm not sure I'm in love with the trade.
He gives Goldschmidt and Alex Wood and he gets Freeman and Grienke?
Is this enough for him or should he get internet and find out himself since my opinion wasn't good enough for him?
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 19, 2015 7:26 PM Flag
I appreciate, sometimes you just want to jump on guys like Cano based on where they were drafted but he is obviously having a big down year
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 19, 2015 6:09 PM Flag
I don't think you're getting fair value for Altuve in any of them, even more so in dynasty.
I'd hold him
I'm in first in my roto league. I have a rotation of Bumgarner, Cole, Wacha, Cueto.
I have been offered.
Cano, Jay Bruce and Ventura
I would drop Span and an Addison Reed type.
I can gain a few points in offence and am tops in all pitching categories.
Is this something you guys would do?
Thanks in advance.
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 17, 2015 10:19 PM Flag
I think I would just give whatever it takes to get Luck. His dominance starts this year. Forte would be the guy I would prefer to move
Expert Fantasy Advice
Though stegosauruses in football years, a number of well-aged WRs could greatly exceed fantasy expectations in 2015. … More »
Looking at Zack Greinke's dominance as well as some takes around the rest of the league. … More »
Full slate, fun slate, starting with runs expected in Detroit Rock City. … More »
A look at DFS action for Saturday's slate. … More »