Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Aug 12, 2015 12:11 PM Flag
Tulo could easily outproduce Miggy in that Jays lineup, I sure wouldn't be in a hurry to move him unless I was blown away by an offer
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Aug 12, 2015 12:08 PM Flag
To me it seems like quite a lot for Braun. Cueto is the guy of the 4 I would want in a dynasty league…I wouldn't pull the trigger on that one
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Aug 12, 2015 12:07 PM Flag
If the guy you are replacing him with is Cervelli, I think I would just roll the dice with Lucroy the rest of the way
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Aug 5, 2015 11:19 PM Flag
Puig is by far the most talented of the three so I think you have to ride him…
Just the way you listed them is the way I would go
This Sano guy is staying up right?
I'd like to pick him up as he was just dropped.
Who would you drop?
Kang, Werth,R Zimmerman, Alvarez, Deshields or Choo ( All on my bench)
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 5, 2015 1:00 PM Flag
I agree. With this scoring system, a Qb is a MUST in the first round.
Luck will be the top fantasy qb barring injury by the end of the year.
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 4, 2015 10:58 AM Flag
I think the offer is solid.
I'm really liking what Upton is doing out there, Kipnis tends to get red hot at times as well..
I know Donaldson is appealing, very appealing, in that deep of a pool personally I would rather the two big bats, many others would say make the offer. Tough call. Good luck!
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 4, 2015 10:56 AM Flag
Upton's numbers are pretty solid. I'm not so sure about this one to gain a bit of avg, TT has played more games than I'd imagined he would as it is.
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 4, 2015 10:54 AM Flag
Because Hamilton can dominate a category all by himself he has huge worth in different formats. What type of scoring and does the rest of your team run the bases?
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 4, 2015 10:53 AM Flag
I think it's a pretty solid offer.
Guys on here will probably come on and say it's not enough ( all Donaldson owners)
How many teams in the league? Deep pool?
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jul 4, 2015 10:51 AM Flag
I agree with the first comment. Unless it's a pressing need I might hang tight just because it is a keeper pool and there is so much upside with him. He is probably a Dexter Fowler injury away from hitting at the top of the lineup.
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 23, 2015 12:30 PM Flag
I agree with the Buxton upside. He is the table setter in Minny now if they continue to hit him at the top of the lineup. Span doesn't seem to be running all that much and I think his body is taking a toll. Id go Byron
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Jun 23, 2015 12:29 PM Flag
I would be concerned about Altuve's legs, his injury will likely be nagging and he's pretty dependent on his steals to determine the success of his fantasy production. Donaldson will put up monster numbers seeing great pitches in a stacked Jays lineup and will steal the odd base and Koji is banking on saves from a team that cannot find a way to win. I'm not sure I'm in love with the trade.
He gives Goldschmidt and Alex Wood and he gets Freeman and Grienke?
Is this enough for him or should he get internet and find out himself since my opinion wasn't good enough for him?
Expert Fantasy Advice
Moving from Philly to KC didn't initially seem like a good idea, but it just might work out for Jeremy Maclin. … More »
Time for a price check on all the draftable wideouts for 2015. … More »
A look at DFS action for Wednesday's slate. … More »
Chris Sale hasn't done well against Minnesota this year, but we'll dial him up anyway. … More »