Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Sep 20, 2014 10:36 AM Flag
At this point i'm not certain this is his year...As proven by Gates game last week, he is still a very trusted target of Rivers. Green is talented but i'm not sure its his time until a Gates injury or perhaps even next year...Cousins has more upside than him right now. As evidenced in last weeks game
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Sep 17, 2014 8:05 PM Flag
I see where you're stuck in a hard place! But if Terrance goes off this weekend, Tate may not be coming back to the same role he had prior to his injury... I'm not sold on Brown getting an abundance of carries, that little Danny Woodhead is a pretty pesky back...Because of your situation I too would say drop Pitta for Brown, and keep an eye on Jerick Mckinnon and the Vikings game this weekend, he could be a starter by next week this time
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Sep 14, 2014 9:29 AM Flag
Come on...For Jamal? In PPR....Do that!! You'll probably regret it by tonight!
Way too much hype for Vereen where theres 8 other mouths to feed and Ellington's foot could flare up! For Jamal!
Please don't ruin your season!
- the im winning this team by the im winning this team Sep 11, 2014 7:04 PM Flag
What am I missing with Bradshaw. My league is ppr and I know he caught a few balls, but this guys brittle no?
I was offered S Jackson OR Bernard Pierce OR Terrance West?
What would you guys do?
Romo vs SF
RG3 @ Clowney/Watt
Will Griffin be able to stand by the time the game is over?
I think RG3 can provide the reward but with a ton of risk..
Is Romo the safer play?
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Sep 3, 2014 8:25 PM Flag
I wouldn't be dropping Tate..
He will put up bigger #'s than both...
Latimer has more upside than caldwell but I think it may take some patience..
- Reply to Greg Sep 3, 2014 7:45 PMthe im winning this team the im winning this team Sep 3, 2014 8:21 PM Flag
he won't make it through ten teams so if you want him I would be using it!
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Sep 3, 2014 8:07 PM Flag
Too much hate for Trich..He is EASILY the guy who gets the bulk of the carries of the 3, goaline touches and I expect a fairly high scoring, close game
- Reply to Brooks Sep 3, 2014 7:39 PMthe im winning this team the im winning this team Sep 3, 2014 8:05 PM Flag
I think I would just because it makes your team better on paper...But realize Ellington's frame and expected workload...Not to mention his lack of track record...
Between him and Cordarelle, Cooks, Lee and Tate, none are guaranteed to be weekly starters but there is a whole wack of upside
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Aug 30, 2014 10:45 PM Flag
I wouldn't be moving Wayne for Moreno, I think I would do evans...
Guess the question is what does lamar have in his tank? and can Mcown put up similar #s to last year?
- the im winning this team the im winning this team Aug 30, 2014 10:42 PM Flag
laugh as you may...TRich is having a big year...Ppr Sproles no doubt..Standard, not sure I would want either
Expert Fantasy Advice
A summary of Week 3, which includes so many early fantasy running backs disappointing their owners and a huge breakout by Kirk Cousins. … More »
There are three troublesome bye weeks in 2014, one of them directly in front of us. You can leverage this. … More »
Say yes to the Two Jakes - a little pop, a little speed. Heads up in Houston. … More »
For however long he directs Washington's offense, Kirk Cousins will be a QB of interest. … More »