Who to Start Message Board
- micheal elliott micheal elliott Oct 23, 2014 2:47 PM Flag
I would start ellington and vereen, ellington will be a stud the rest of the year I just wish taylor wasn't vulturing his td's. Vereen should do well against a bears D that just got ran all over by the packers. I would start Lacy over vereen if James Starks's ankle injury keeps him out of the saints game though
- micheal elliott micheal elliott Oct 23, 2014 2:41 PM Flag
Never start and sit players because yahoo lames..... and yes start McCoy, he has a proven track record and he's the kind of rb that can burn any defense no matter how good they are.
- micheal elliott micheal elliott Oct 23, 2014 2:34 PM Flag
I'd hurry and try to use tre mason in the deal, maybe they like him from that one good game and you can sell high. He might be a stud but I doubt we'll get to find out because apparently he can't block at all still and jeff fisher is gonna put him out there much if they are behind
- micheal elliott micheal elliott Oct 23, 2014 2:22 PM Flag
orton, or carr. Carr has had some decent fantasy games and the browns just lost to the jaguars so who knows. I pick either of them over bridgewater
- micheal elliott micheal elliott Oct 23, 2014 2:18 PM Flag
if those two are your only two options I'd go with bradshaw, but with the trade pieces you have I'd target a better back from someone else who might need a receiver, mayber offer oliver and garcon or welker up for a much better back, oliver's production is gonna go down as soon as Matthews comes back
- micheal elliott micheal elliott Oct 23, 2014 2:13 PM Flag
that's tough, I don't like ryan this week either but I don't think I could stomach playing bridgewater, there has to be a better option unless it is a deep league, how big is the league?
- micheal elliott micheal elliott Oct 23, 2014 2:11 PM Flag
I'm a huge saints fan but unless there is a report that jimmy is 100 percent I would not play him, Bernard and Hillman at rb, smith sr. and room
- micheal elliott micheal elliott Oct 23, 2014 2:09 PM Flag
to me it depends on your situation in your league also, do you have a losing record and this game is essential to making a run at the playoffs?
- micheal elliott by micheal elliott Oct 22, 2014 5:05 PM Flag
.5 point per reception league
- micheal elliott micheal elliott Oct 18, 2014 7:06 PM Flag
I thought so too, the guy is a friend of mine and is a huge cowboys fan so I figured he would jump on it and he did
- micheal elliott micheal elliott Oct 18, 2014 7:05 PM Flag
Hell no, if he needs TE really bad you need to exploit that, offer him Vernon davis straight up for marshall or Hilton, that way you keep murray and ride out his career year. Personally I don't trust Hilton to be a stud all year, he is too boom or bust from game to game but nonetheless I think that would be a better strategy for you.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Some new blood in the backfield sparked Oakland's upset victory Thursday. … More »