Who to Start Message Board
non-ppr I need points so do I go with D Murray or go with Herron or L Murray? I have Luck as qb left and down 20 points with opponent having Dalton and seattle Kicker and Indy Defense? thanks
- hivoltage3 by hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 12:59 PM Flag
This is what my season is coming down to... Gordon or Hopkins. non-ppr? thanks
- hivoltage3 hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 12:56 PM Flag
Forsett 100% healthy with nice matchup. Dalton stinks and they will stack the box then when he is forced to throw because they will ne losing Dalton will be throwing to Denver so I don't see Cincy with the ball that much. Denver will control the clock by running CJ and Peyton might not play so the clock will be running.
- Reply to hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 12:19 PMhivoltage3 hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 12:31 PM Flag
Please, some help here. Been spending time with D Murray situation. Anyone?
- hivoltage3 hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 12:28 PM Flag
LaFell. Should see a bunch of targets. Can I see Gordon getting 75 yards and a TD, Yes but, like Lafell doing that a lot more and like him for 140 and at least 1 TD. Good Luck
- Reply to Wolfgang Puck Dec 21, 2014 9:16 AMhivoltage3 hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 12:25 PM Flag
Gordon or Hopkins? and D Murray, L Murray or Herron (need one) Non-PPR thanks
- hivoltage3 by hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 12:19 PM Flag
WR 3? Gimpy Hopkins with backup QB or out of shape Gordon with Rookie QB? Non-PPR Thanks
- Reply to hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 11:42 AMhivoltage3 hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 12:09 PM Flag
Hilton is out I think so Herron's touches go up?
- Reply to hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 11:42 AMhivoltage3 hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 11:52 AM Flag
Thanks, that's who I have queued up right now. Have Dunbar too but don't think that matters with Randel getting the bulk of carries and goal line between the 2 or 3 if Murray plays?
- hivoltage3 hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 11:46 AM Flag
I love Bell this week. Could be best week of season. With that said, Forte is looking better with Cutler benching. Chicago will be giving it to Forte all day long because Bennett is the only other option with a poor excuse for a QB starting today? Go with Bell.
- hivoltage3 by hivoltage3 Dec 21, 2014 11:42 AM Flag
Non-PPR My Flex is up in the air. D Murray,L Murray,Herron,Wheaton,M Wilson(Chic), Nicks or Hester? I am starting Gordon as my WR 3 which I don't like ( I had Hopkins) so I'm needing some points here? I can't see starting D Murray because if they are winning they will sit him early, if they are losing he cannot pass block or catch and if he takes another hit on his hand he could be out for playoffs so they won't risk it. Thanks for any help
Expert Fantasy Advice
A look at fantasy players whose values have moved up and down in week 17. … More »
Yahoo Sports' Andy Behrens ranks the top five fantasy baseball prospects for this season. … More »
Looking at the upcoming schedule to determine good and bad fantasy starts in Week 18. … More »