General Message Board
- The Beast The Beast Dec 28, 2013 2:39 PM Flag
1) player said he has too many teams and is dropping a few. he was active and leaving on good terms
2) if a team doesn't keep his team up i have a second account i take over the team until i can find a replacement owner. i do not do trades with my other team.
3) replacement owners will be brought back, it is there team
4)the league is a good group of guys, mostly quiet. looking for people to help change this.
5) its a dynasty league, keep as many players as you would like. ppr league 10yrds per point all the way around. qb passing,rushing,recieving, return yardage.
12 teams 2 divisions but most likely going to make it 3 division next year. 6 teams to the playoffs. this team is a pretty good team.
- The Beast The Beast Dec 27, 2013 2:51 PM Flag
i have a dynasty league where you can keep as many as you want. one player ask to be dropped for next season. he came in 6th out of12 teams. this year it was 2 divisions of six teams next year were changing it to 3 divisions of 4 teams each. non money ppr league. i need one player
- The Beast The Beast Oct 31, 2013 10:50 PM Flag
you could have some one take over his team, or you as commish could set his line up every week to make it fare for every one else
- The Beast The Beast Oct 31, 2013 10:45 PM Flag
great trade for this year, but next hard to say with broncos trying to use ball more. bush if he can stay healthy is better than sproles