Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Dec 9, 2014 6:38 AM Flag
a few years ago brees led the NFL in INT'S, and he came back the last few years and beasted. Just hold tight he got enough left in the tank.
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Dec 5, 2014 10:42 PM Flag
I hate to say this but if torrey plays yu gotta role with him. he has went back to Flaccos #1 guy and with Hogan and Chandler having up and down games Woods is a even more hit or miss player
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Dec 5, 2014 8:55 PM Flag
i am in the same situation and am starting hopkins. evans is going up against a top 3 passing defense and i dont trust any buc qb to overcome that
- Reply to JoeyR Dec 5, 2014 8:35 PMPittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Dec 5, 2014 8:51 PM Flag
I have Landry and am starting him as he has become tannehills fav target. TY has a home run hitter play or two which makes him a beast. Cleveland give up 7 less ppg to wrs than baltimore. unless you have a top 5 wr and no flex to fudge both of them in i'd play both
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Dec 5, 2014 8:47 PM Flag
HIstorically he has never played well in Cincy
2013- 251 yards 1 td- 1int
Not to mention the cincy pass d is actually pretty damn good against the pass this season.
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Jun 20, 2014 1:36 PM Flag
you said it yourself calvin and graham are most consistent and tops at there position i would give a 1st and 2nd to start my team off with those 2.
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Jun 20, 2014 1:35 PM Flag
evans will be the best wr in this draft. watkins is a playmaker but evans has all the tools that watkins has especially great hands and can run routes. He is not as fast but is 5 inches taller which id rather have the height. plus on a much better offense in tampa id take evans
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Jun 20, 2014 1:32 PM Flag
Pitta is no better with the injury bug and gronk is a steal in the 6th round other than graham there is no better te. some could argue j.thomas but he is a product of peyton so i dont value him that high. Gronk can get 100 yards and a td in about any game so hes legit. pitta has games where hes a non factor. id use my 6th round pick and lock up gronk. no question
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Jun 20, 2014 1:26 PM Flag
no idps, roster size is 21 no kickers no defense keep 17 guys from year to year. 10 team league starting roster is QB, WR,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,W/R/T, W/R/T, W/R/T,W/R/T
3rd year dynasty league looking for 1 replacement owner
top players are
6 pts per pass td, ppr, and return yards
Please only reply if your a die hard fantasy player, we are replacing one dead beat owner we dont want another one. Thanks
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Jun 20, 2014 12:41 PM Flag
redraft league im taking marshall if your worried about injury. even with jeffrey he is cutlers fav target and jones does have foot issues. if its a keeper league id take a chance on julio
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Oct 6, 2013 11:59 AM Flag
you never sit sproles in ppr and in the flex i like jones the most, detroit will focus on cobb and nelson he should have his 3rd straight productive week.
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Oct 6, 2013 11:58 AM Flag
? you need help there all studs, i would honestly sit aj green i think talib will get help to shut him down, they shut down julio till the end of the game when they started doubling gonzo.
- Pittsburgh Love Pittsburgh Love Oct 6, 2013 11:56 AM Flag
how are you screwed there isnt one horrible option there, i would go mjd and matthews they both have good matchups if its ppr maybe take out matthews for jennings he was used in the passing game last week,
Expert Fantasy Advice
Jeff Samardzija? Yeah, we can go after him for DFS purposes. … More »
Time to price all the running backs, with two well-known veterans at the top. … More »
Taking a look at Friday's DFC action. … More »