Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- Reply to Chris Mar 16, 2014 9:01 PMSnipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Mar 17, 2014 8:06 AM Flag
I had no problem with the structured rules. I had a problem with you not following them.
- Snipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Feb 23, 2014 7:57 PM Flag
How many teams in the league? If's it's 12 or more, I'd like a shot with that team. I'm the commish of a 7 year old keeper league if that helps my creds. Neilsummers at comcast dot net
- Snipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Feb 15, 2014 10:09 AM Flag
We use a 3 move per week limit and change it to 5 moves in the post season. For two reasons. 1 it stops streaming. We used to have a 50 move limit. But some guys blow their 50 moves half way through the season and disappear. Three moves per week keeps the knuckleheads in control.
- Reply to Peter Feb 14, 2014 10:05 PMSnipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Feb 15, 2014 9:05 AM Flag
I believe this only works for H2H leagues
Go to "Commish Tools"
Go to "edit league settings"
Go down to where it says "Only apply in Head-to-Head leagues"
Go to "Maximum player acquisitions per week" Fill in the blank
- Snipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Feb 15, 2014 6:21 AM Flag
I agree with keeping Hosmer, He came on real strong as he should have. As much as I like Kemp, he can be real heartbreaking in Fantasy. Bautista's numbers have been pretty pedestrian too since 2010-11 When was the last time either one got near 100 rbi? 3 years maybe. I'd drop both if I only had six keepers. You might be able to pick them back up in the first couple rounds if you really like them. Longoria, Kipnis, Andrus, Myers, Greinke and Matt Holliday. I chose Holliday because of his consistency, He'll hit 300, give you nearly 100rbi, ive you some pop, play every day, and you'll never have to worry about him. Let someone else roll the dice with Kemp and Bautista's decline.
- Snipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Feb 14, 2014 4:54 PM Flag
Has your commish said anything about it? Have you asked him? Maybe there's a couple stragglers. If your commish isn't dealing with it, you might want to find a league with a more active commish... there's a lot of time left to find a good league. The good commissioners are here on the forum looking for managers..
- Snipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Feb 2, 2014 10:12 AM Flag
Found it. I went back to 2010 under "Managers" he had his email address listed back then.
- Snipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Feb 2, 2014 10:08 AM Flag
Thanks Dewey D. I don't (until today) save old emails. It will help next year though.
- Snipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Feb 2, 2014 10:07 AM Flag
Thank's DanT but it won't let me resend. It asking me for email addresses.
- Snipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Feb 1, 2014 6:16 PM Flag
I usually look for new managers here. That way I can look at their profile to try to judge if they fit the league and this the easiest place to find them.
- Snipe Hunter™ Snipe Hunter™ Feb 1, 2014 7:14 AM Flag
I co-managed a sick friend's team last year and we had to log on and off yahoo with each others passwords... a real pain. While he was in the hospital, the team was transferred to me and transferred back to him when he came back home. Probably not what you wanted to hear but it's how we did it.
- Snipe Hunter™ by Snipe Hunter™ Feb 1, 2014 7:09 AM Flag
The first invite went out fine but I don't see a way to send a second one out. Am I missing something?