Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 8, 2015 4:29 PM Flag
one game, Carrasco almost pitched a no hitter then gives up 4 or 5 ER next game. He's the same pitcher he was last year, 6k/9, 3BB/9, ERA should be around 4-4.25 for Milone. I don't think beachy is your answer, but I would keep an eye out for anyone else to replace milone with
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 8, 2015 4:26 PM Flag
it's a fair deal, i'd do it but I like Harvey and degrom and posey can just hit even if he eventually loses C he's still a hitter like molitor was a hitter.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 8, 2015 4:21 PM Flag
I swapped him straight up for carlos carrasco in a 16 team roto dynasty league a few weeks ago.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 8, 2015 4:18 PM Flag
short term uribe, rest of season perez. Maybin is going out, playting time = opportunity and perez has good wheels.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 8, 2015 4:16 PM Flag
Mike has a point but...lots of Altuve's value is speed, which doesn't age well either. I'd do this I think but I'm not a big Puig fan and think he's overrated.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 8, 2015 4:13 PM Flag
pretty even. Stroman I like a lot, and Odor looks like he could be a top 12 2b for years. Berrios kind of a wild card, maybe nothing, maybe closer. Barreto I like but a long ways off.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 7, 2015 3:58 PM Flag
trade for need, can you get Hanley, Burns and Perkins for miggy, Crawford and Tanaka? I'd offer that, you may need SV also.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 7, 2015 3:55 PM Flag
Calhoun, it's not close. He'll give you .270 with 10HR/5SB rest of season and hits in top of order. Soler has a lot of K issues now, and is not hitting for power. He could turn it around, but maybe not this year.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 7, 2015 3:50 PM Flag
All these guys could be on and off waiver wire. I'd go Peralta shorter term, looks like more home games and Milwaukee is coming shortly after the break I believe.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 7, 2015 3:43 PM Flag
in a 12 team 8 keeper league neither of those guys is keeper material. Maybe in a 20 team league. but as the 8th pick would be first round, i'd pass here. I bet you could get someone much better just trading your first round pick after keepers if you were going for it this year.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 7, 2015 3:38 PM Flag
h2h league? roto? league size, keeper, dynasty or one year league? assuming it's a one year league, and you need help at multiple positions I would shop harper for something else.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 7, 2015 3:37 PM Flag
depends on number of keepers, in a shallower league is either really a keeper? In a full dynasty I'd say it's pretty even, lot of good young 3b out there and longoria is solid but not great, I think his days of .300/30/100 are over more like /275/20/90.
- Slappytheclown Slappytheclown Jul 7, 2015 3:34 PM Flag
maybe if there was a better closer than grilli included, I'd need somebody top 10, and I'd really need an OF with some SB and SV.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Our experts dished out a lot of Fantasy Football advice at National Draft Day 2015. Check it out here. … More »
Jeff Samardzija? Yeah, we can go after him for DFS purposes. … More »
Yahoo's Fantasy Football experts and special guests Jim Kelly, Randall Cunningham and Dwight Clark will be part of the ultimate Fantasy Football Draft Party. … More »
Time to price all the running backs, with two well-known veterans at the top. … More »
Taking a look at Friday's DFC action. … More »