Who to Start Message Board
- Rod Of Death Rod Of Death 2 hours 32 minutes ago Flag
Cutler, Dalton, Romo, Kaep
Detroit, Cleveland, Carolina
I have the same defensive issue. Bunch to choose from but can't decide. Buffalo, Detroit, Cleveland, New Orleans, Miami, Rams
Choices are Detroit, Buffalo, Miami, Cleveland, New Orleans, and Rams. I'm leaning towards the Rams for some strange reason. I'm not buying into the Cleveland and Buffalo projections as well. Any advice? Thanks!
I want to stick with Foles, but Cutler has two the best WR is football right now along with Forte to dump off to. Foles seems to have slow starts but his matchup is awesome as well. Standard scoring league. Thanks!
- Reply to Michael Dec 15, 2013 12:54 PMRod Of Death Rod Of Death Dec 15, 2013 12:55 PM Flag
I hear Edleman is gonna get the Grimes treatment. I'm rolling with Patterson based on garbage time points.
- Rod Of Death Rod Of Death Dec 8, 2013 12:46 PM Flag
I don't think I'd start him anyways. Bell is the bell cow, hee see what I did there, in natural grass conditions. Reggie Bush only does well indoors.
- Reply to Mu5tang Dec 8, 2013 12:37 PMRod Of Death Rod Of Death Dec 8, 2013 12:38 PM Flag
Wow that's a nice problem to have. I'd go with McCown but choice is close. A Jeffery and B. Marshall are going to torch that passing D.
- Rod Of Death Rod Of Death Dec 8, 2013 12:31 PM Flag
Lynch because for some reason he's the only RB to figure out how to beat the SF run defense and Ball because Moreno looks like he#$%$ the wall finally.
- Rod Of Death Rod Of Death Dec 8, 2013 12:30 PM Flag
I heard an awesome fact that even the Lions admitted. Reggie Bush is terrible on natural grass fields and they commonly will use Bell more. I'd go with Bell due to this fact. If you look back at the big games Reggie had, all indoor places with exception to Chicago. Interesting stat.
- Rod Of Death Rod Of Death Dec 8, 2013 12:23 PM Flag
Remember when everyone said sit Brady in that big snow storm a few years ago? Yeah...dude through like 5 TDs, QB's love winter weather because one cut by the WR and the defensive back slips.
- Rod Of Death Rod Of Death Dec 8, 2013 11:57 AM Flag
I think based on the boom or bust factor, got ago Ryan Fitzpatrick facing a really bad pass D in Denver. Word is though Larry Fitz is sitting on a big game.
- Rod Of Death Rod Of Death Dec 8, 2013 11:51 AM Flag
I think I'd go with Miller due to the Giants being a top 10 rushing defense. All carries go through Miller too and Woodhead is always a threat to Matthews workload.
- Reply to Christine Dec 8, 2013 11:37 AMRod Of Death Rod Of Death Dec 8, 2013 11:50 AM Flag
Tennessee has elite corners. I'd stay away from Decker. He blew up last week but this is a different game different week. Go Allen.