Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- Pascal the Gambler Pascal the Gambler Jul 13, 2016 11:53 AM Flag
Seagar, by virtue of age alone. Love Scherzer, but he's 32, while Seagar is 10 years younger. Just value of how long you get the stats for, it's not even close.
- Pascal the Gambler Pascal the Gambler Jul 13, 2016 11:51 AM Flag
I wouldn't do that. You are giving up an awful lot, and while Mookie is the best bet, Polanco and Rendon type guys aren't sitting on the wire
- Pascal the Gambler Pascal the Gambler Jul 13, 2016 11:49 AM Flag
Altuve, not close. He's the best player, and chance of Pomeranz ending season as good as he is now is minimal.
- Pascal the Gambler Pascal the Gambler May 27, 2016 2:20 PM Flag
Yeah, and Jose Berrios shows you they can get crushed. He had better control in the minors overall than Urias does. Still got lit. Syndergaard is the exception, not the rule.
- Pascal the Gambler Pascal the Gambler May 27, 2016 2:15 PM Flag
He'll be doing some starting. Hybrid role to keep his innings down. Which is a horrible idea and makes him semi useless.
- Pascal the Gambler Pascal the Gambler May 27, 2016 2:14 PM Flag
But he doesn't suck right now. Right now he's doing largely what you'd expect Pollock would be doing...and Goldy is still struggling.
- Pascal the Gambler Pascal the Gambler May 27, 2016 2:11 PM Flag
Except you can't show that the decrease is BECAUSE Pollock is not there. Maybe Goldy is just having a bad year and that happens to happen when Pollock is out.
- Pascal the Gambler Pascal the Gambler Apr 13, 2016 12:41 PM Flag
Team A and it is not even remotely close. Team A owner would never agree to such a trade unless they had just suffered severe head trauma.
- Pascal the Gambler Pascal the Gambler Apr 11, 2016 9:43 AM Flag
Not many people are going to be tricked into thinking Segura is this good. So I would not be worried about it. Doubtful anyone willing to trade for him.
- Pascal the Gambler Pascal the Gambler Apr 8, 2016 2:33 PM Flag
There must be catchers on the wire, unless you are in like a 20 team league. Look into them. I'd take Betts and a guy like Swihart or Grandal all day.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Receivers lead the way atop Brandon Funston's initial rankings heading into the start of training camps. … More »
Brandon Funston and Scott Pianowski talk MLB news and happenings, starting in St. Louis. … More »
Hanley Ramirez's bat has come alive this week and he's cheaply priced for Sunday DFS. … More »
Talking Edwin Encarnacion, a look around the league and other random nonsense. … More »