Who to Start Message Board
Are either worth picking up? I can see pros and cons with either. My current WR slots are Piere Garcon, Alshon Jeffery, James Jones (out), Marques Colston, and Anquan Boldin (bye week). Any other WR suggestions are welcome.
- Panama Jack Panama Jack Sep 15, 2011 5:18 PM Flag
Benson just because I feel he's going to get more carries compared to Jones; besides which, SF does better at home than on the road, so they're more probable in shutting Jones down.
I'm set in starting Calvin Johnson at WR, but pick two others out of the following?
- Panama Jack Panama Jack Sep 11, 2011 7:08 PM Flag
I'm in a friends-only six-team league too. To give you an idea of how stacked the teams are, my other back is MJD... so I had to basically flip a coin between Forte and Johnson.
- Panama Jack Panama Jack Sep 8, 2011 7:03 PM Flag
I'd go with Williams definitely, and Hightower. Mine: start Maclin vs. the Rams or Moss vs. the Giants? I have my other two WRs set... looking for the third.
Pick one to start:
-Jeremy Maclin vs. St. Louis
-Santana Moss vs. Giants
I was originally thinking Maclin, but if there was ever one prime target for the 'Skins, it's Moss... thoughts?
Honestly think this is a mixed bag...:
WR1: Calvin Johnson
WR2: M. Williams (TB)
RB1: Chris Johnson
TE: Dallas Clark
Bench: Forte, Ingram, Stevie Johnson, Roethlisberger, Beanie Wells, Ricky Williams, Santana Moss
First draft of the season...
1. (11) Ilya Kovalchuk (NJ - LW)
2. (14) Dany Heatley (SJ - LW,RW)
3. (35) Alexander Semin (Was - RW)
4. (38) Anze Kopitar (LA - C)
5. (59) Sergei Gonchar (Ott - D)
6. (62) Semyon Varlamov (Was - G)
7. (83) Tomas Kaberle (Tor - D)
8. (86) Tomas Plekanec (Mon - C)
9. (107) Kari Lehtonen (Dal - G)
10. (110) Niclas Bergfors (Atl - RW)
11. (131) Victor Hedman (TB - D)
12. (134) Stephane Robidas (Dal - D)
13. (155) Pascal Leclaire (Ott - G)
14. (158) Alexei Ponikarovsky (LA - LW)
15. (179) David Krejci (Bos - C)
16. (182) Jason Pominville (Buf - RW)
Just Autodrafted this week, here's what I'm looking at:
QB1 - Kolb
QB2 - Sanchez
WR1 - Johnson
WR2 - Smith
WR3 - Crabtree
WR4 - Britt
WR5 - Evans
RB1 - Mathews
RB2 - McCoy
RB3 - M. Bush
RB4 - C. Williams
TE1 - Daniels
TE2 - Keller
K - Kasay
Def - Minnesota
Expert Fantasy Advice
A summary of Week 3, which includes so many early fantasy running backs disappointing their owners and a huge breakout by Kirk Cousins. … More »
There are three troublesome bye weeks in 2014, one of them directly in front of us. You can leverage this. … More »
Say yes to the Two Jakes - a little pop, a little speed. Heads up in Houston. … More »
For however long he directs Washington's offense, Kirk Cousins will be a QB of interest. … More »