Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- Martin Martin Sep 29, 2013 12:19 PM Flag
Roster Positions: C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR
Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Goals (SHG), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)
Was wondering how I did in my 10 man leauge just now in my Draft.
1. (7) Patrick Kane (Chi - C,RW)
2. (14) Henrik Zetterberg (Det - C,LW)
3. (27) James Neal (Pit - LW,RW)
4. (34) Corey Crawford(Chi - G)
5. (47) Marc-Andre Fleury(Pit - G)
6. (54) Shea Weber(Nsh - D)
7. (67) Mike Green(Was - D)
8. (74) Andrei Markov(Mon - D)
9. (87) Johan Franzen(Det - LW,RW)
10. (94) Jarome Iginla(Bos - RW)
11. (107) Alexandre Burrows(Van - LW,RW)
12. (114) David Backes(StL - C,RW)
13. (127) Radim Vrbata(Pho - RW)
14. (134) Dennis Wideman(Cgy - D)
15. (147) Patrick Wiercioch(Ott - D)
16. (154) T.J. Oshie(StL - C,RW)
17. (167) Cory Schneider(NJ - G)
18. (174) Ryan McDonagh(NYR - D)
19. (187) Alexander Steen(StL - C,LW)
20. (194) Justin Faulk(Car - D)
21. (207) Michael Ryder(NJ - RW)
22. (214) Nikolai Kulemin(Tor - LW,RW)
23. (227) Tim Thomas(Fla - G)
Curious if I should drop R.A. Dickey & Hyun-Jin Ryu...(these two are really my only fear when I play them, they could have a great game or a really horrible game never consistant) I could pick up Jeff Locke, Ervin Santana, Bronson Arroyo, John Lackey.
Hello Just got offered McCutchen and J. Shields for Verlander. I know JV been rocky since losing his beau Kate Upton. DO u see him making a comeback or should I pull the trigger and trade?
I am in a pickle right now.. I need to drop a player to get Utley back in my lineup but a lot of my players have been solid all year so far. I know Aramis Ramírez is a great player but do you see him steping up in the 2nd half? Thoughts?
My team consists of:
Dexter Folwer (Borderline DL not confirmed)
Car Crawford (DL)
Chase Utley (DL spot back in action)
Zimmermann, Corbin, Ryu, Dickey, Verlander, Rivera, Jansen, Kimbel, Mujica, Reed, Colon, Sabthia, Bucholz (DL)
I have got proposed David Kerjci for Pavel Datsyuk, should I take it?
My Team is David Krejci, Brad Richards, Cory Conacher, David Perron, Jarome Iginla, P.A. Parenteau, Zdeno Chara, James Wisniewski, Tobias Enstrom, Victor Hedman, Chris Kunitz, James Neal, Nicklas Backstrom.
Wondering if I should drop Justin Williams, he hasnt produced in the first two weeks really and I could pick up Sam Gagner,P.A. Parenteau,Zack Kassian or Nathan Horton as I need a some RW as Jarome isnt doing it at all either. Thx