Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
1. sharpe- matthews will probably be #1 but sharpe is receiving understandable hype and proved himself in the preseason as realiable, he is very versatile.
2. Diggs- he is the only starter here but he's not #1 on my list because of a run first and bridgewater lead offense.
3. Boyd- we know green is their first and lafell is injured so boyd is basically the only other wr on the roster worth talking about. he could take the starting role at #2 receiver if he performs well in lafells absence
4. Thomas- he is receiving hype we know, but the saints are patient with their receivers, look at how they were with cooks despite all the hype his rookie year and than also with coleman last year. Add in there is no spot open for the taking, snead and cooks are already established
5. Dorsett- He might be speedy but they already have a undersized fast receiver in hilton and they need size to even it out so moncrief isnt going anywhere
6. Coates- many will disagree but he has performed poorly in the preseason by having enough drops to cause him not to get playing time, brown is one of the best and wheaton has proved himself last year in the bryants absence with a 200+ yard receiving day...against seattle. Don't draft coates he is a smoke screen.
Floyd might be a good wr but too many mouth to feed in arizona and ryan mathews cant stay healthy. you need to bench foster for ivory. Try and trade thomas or hilton for someone like langford, stewart, forte, or ingram. You might even be able to let go of julio or green for someone like elliot, miller, or maybe even bell if you realize that marvin jones will probably be the #1 target in the lions offense. You have deph at wr so use it to make your roster more even, without getting more than your giving.
3 games is nothing so suspensions don't play a factor in this decision. Considering the injury history in both of the backs you just have to choice the better back...which is clearly bell. Choice mccoy if you want a back who isnt going to be used as much in the passing game because of the addition of reggie bush and who is also in a offense that is struggling and is still trying to get its groove. Or get bell which is a every down back with a much better qb under center and a offense that has already established itself as one of the best in the league.
instead of getting another wr which you are already set at, try and get a TE instead. If your te gets hurt your in a very unwanted and sticky situation. See if you can trade someone like tannehill which you dont even need or john brown who might give you some games but for the most part is wildly inconsistent for someone like dwayne allen, zach miller, or maybe even someone better if you can get em. it might seem like a waste but you have to be set at TE.
don't accept it, he is offering luck like qb is a place where your hurting, but thats not the case. Evans is better than hurns by being the main target in his offense while hurns is more of the 3rd option and you don't want to be one down on a back with more upside than last year (splitting carries with yeldon might take away chances but he will be less run down and will be more productive with his chances.)
- Reply to BK Aug 23, 2016 9:41 PM
reed is better than fleener, but fleener might have the better season considering what unknown watson did with brees last year and the fact reed will probably get injured again. Allen will have a much better season than thomas considering he has the qb, and do we even need to get into the talk about rivers and tannehill. The better deal here is clearly the one who gets allen/fleener/rivers the only question is whether you want to deal with the two players on bye week in week 11.
Expert Fantasy Advice
The Big Board takes into consideration past returns, current performance and expected future gains in determining who should be included. … More »
Kelvin Benjamin has hit the ground running in his return from injury, which has him moving up on Brandon Funston's updated rankings. … More »
Brandon Funston and Scott Pianowski talk MLB news and happenings, starting in St. Louis. … More »
Hanley Ramirez's bat has come alive this week and he's cheaply priced for Sunday DFS. … More »