Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- Hurricane Mike Hurricane Mike Aug 26, 2015 11:11 PM Flag
I don't claim to have mastered it but I am competitive and I take pride in having high 80 and 90 percentile years. Considering all the hits I have taken this year it's been a near miracle to go from 55 to 93% by race 25
- Hurricane Mike Hurricane Mike Aug 26, 2015 12:10 AM Flag
I'm not sure how to look up Jin's history but I'd be willing to bet my average finish over the years is much higher and I don't spread BS all over the boards and pretend like I don't give a chit about Nascar
- Reply to Bogey Aug 22, 2015 11:08 PMHurricane Mike Hurricane Mike Aug 23, 2015 10:12 PM Flag
That's because Jr's cars always got worse the further in the race they went.
- Reply to Bogey Aug 22, 2015 11:08 PMHurricane Mike Hurricane Mike Aug 23, 2015 1:53 PM Flag
Logano wasn't half the whiner as people portray him, he was just hated because of his entry into the sport and the expectations he was given
- Hurricane Mike Hurricane Mike Aug 23, 2015 1:47 PM Flag
I've been riding Kyle Busch's hot streak, Nascar guaranteed he would make the Chase so that guaranteed me good finishes. Hendrick and Stewart Haas are saving their answer to Toyota power for the Chase and I will use them there.
- Hurricane Mike Hurricane Mike Aug 9, 2015 10:51 PM Flag
I did research before both road courses, I watched AJ dominate practice and win the pole twice...............he still fukked me in the race.............there was no freebie
- Reply to Bogey Aug 2, 2015 1:33 PMHurricane Mike Hurricane Mike Aug 2, 2015 2:59 PM Flag
Some guys already taking a hit with Kahne and Harvick out and I started Kyle so I'm hoping for a big points gain today as well as saving a start on Kurt and Truex
- Hurricane Mike Hurricane Mike Jul 29, 2015 2:42 PM Flag
They definitely rigged it for him. Kyle even in his best days didn't win 4 out of 5 and he definitely wouldn't now with the little experience he has with this crew chief, rules changes, his performance prior to, and the different tracks it has happened on.
What gets me though is why Nascar has made such a big deal for 1 of 16 drivers to get in to the Chase when that driver missed 11 races. Who cares if one guy does or does not make the Chase. It's like Kyle sued them or something and they don't want anyone to know.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Once glistening, Joseph Randle's star has lost considerable luster in recent weeks. … More »
Monday's MLB slate offers a few high-priced aces and a pile of low-cost bats. Let's begin the bargain hunt. … More »
Largely considered 'dead' to fantasy owners entering the preseason, Tampa RB Doug Martin is on the verge of jumpstarting his flat-lined career. … More »