Who to Start Message Board
- Reply to George Nov 14, 2013 3:10 PMGeorge George Nov 15, 2013 1:12 AM Flag
Thanks Dangle. Good explanation. I can't get past the thought that taking a penalty, often putting the other team on the PP, is a good thing. Now, if they could track "taking an opposing player to the box with you", I would buy into it. Obviously, it would be too complicated.
- George by George Nov 14, 2013 3:10 PM Flag
Seems counter productive to me.
Thanks Harmon. Trading Steen/Gaborik, receiving Z. In addition, I have Kopitar and Ribeiro at C, Justin Williams and St Louis at RW, Hagelin, Pacioretty at LW. And Shane Doan at LW/RW. I'm thinking Steen will level off, and I like Zetterberg's overall game, including +/-, PP and SOC. And he has a track record of 70+ games years.
- George George Oct 23, 2013 1:19 PM Flag
I do the deal. Datsyuk and Zetterberg - if they stay healthy - will both have career years. The Wings have great forward depth, so it appears Babcock will play them together the entire year. .
- George by George Oct 4, 2013 7:40 PM Flag
Yes, I am fantasy rookie. Thanks!
- George by George Oct 4, 2013 7:24 PM Flag
Where are the links/icons? What am I missing? Thanks!