Commissioner Corner Message Board
Team A gets: Giroux, E. Staal
Team B gets: Byfuglien, Huberdeau
The thing is Team B is serious about it, he wants Byfuglien that bad...I know Giroux and E. Staal are having bad years but they're obviously gonna put up decent numbers regardless. Would it be fair for it to go through since there is no intentions of stacking one team in that way?
Agree with him, gamble on MacKinnon. Starting on the third line but that could easily change. I think Grabovski could have a good year in a high scoring Caps team but MacKinnon just has more upside.
Very good forwards in a 12 team league. However your D are pretty weak aside from Shattenkirk and Burns. Wiercioch could really be a good pick this year if he is getting PP time in Ottawa. I would maybe try and improve Pavelec in goalie by trading one of your forwards.
My goalies are pretty weak I know but this league for some reason undervalues goalie points a bit (h2h points league, not categories) so I didn't focus on them as much, however I am looking to acquire Mike Smith. I only have 2 D but I will probably drop MacKinnon or Galchenyuk and pick up a free agent D. Thoughts?
1. (10) Henrik Zetterberg (Det - C,LW)
2. (11) Pavel Datsyuk (Det - C,LW)
3. (30) Ryan Getzlaf (Anh - C)
4. (31) Corey Perry (Anh - RW)
5. (50) Marc-Andre Fleury (Pit - G)
6. (51) Ryan Suter (Min - D)
7. (70) Derek Stepan (NYR - C)
8. (71) David Backes (StL - C,RW)
9. (90) Jarome Iginla (Bos - RW)
10. (91) Mike Green (Was - D)
11. (110) Pascal Dupuis (Pit - LW,RW)
12. (111) Cory Schneider (NJ - G)
13. (130) Nathan MacKinnon (Col - C)
14. (131) Ray Emery (Phi - G)
15. (150) Alex Galchenyuk (Mon - C,LW)