Who to Start Message Board
- DennisV20 DennisV20 Apr 29, 2015 9:26 PM Flag
I've been making a good living this year streaming vs the Phillies, but eeven if I could add Cooper, I wouldn't. In fact I added Koehler today and will drop him for Cosart
I'm not sure Frias can't last 5 innings to get a W. Maybe 3 great IP, then get tired and get shelled.
- DennisV20 DennisV20 Apr 29, 2015 8:56 PM Flag
It's H2H, just stream SP's and hope your SP's suck less then your streaming opponent like everyone else in H2H
H2H you can drop your whole staff every day
- DennisV20 DennisV20 Apr 29, 2015 8:19 PM Flag
Your lucky, even though he's facing the Phillies, he'll get shelled.
Yahoo doesn't/can't add every minor leaguer. He will appear on waivers after his start.
- Reply to KYLE Apr 29, 2015 6:58 PMDennisV20 DennisV20 Apr 29, 2015 8:17 PM Flag
He just can't catch up to fastballs. He K's 1 out of every 3 ABs. I own him, but know what to expect.
- DennisV20 DennisV20 Apr 29, 2015 6:31 PM Flag
Ya know, I was going to type - save the he offered it to me
So what is it?
A) You cannot trade your players?
B) You actually sent the low-ball offer
If he sent the offer take Kershaw and the roster spot
- DennisV20 DennisV20 Apr 29, 2015 6:19 PM Flag
Cueto all day for Cano in Roto.
I might think twice if I had a Kipnis type as my starting 2B.
I'm all about pitching though.
- DennisV20 DennisV20 Apr 29, 2015 6:13 PM Flag
Excellent post Matt A, I didn't know he had two steals until I saw post.
I'll need 10 steals to make my Greene, Arod, R Davis, Pineda day better
Expert Fantasy Advice
We're partying at Coors Field tonight, everybody. … More »