Commissioner Corner Message Board
We are looking for a couple of active GMs for our Keeper League. We are currently in round 1 of the draft.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
- The FFHSL is a 20 team league for now, if activity is great, we will expand every year.
- This is not a salary cap league.
- We continue into to the playoffs, where it counts. The team that comes out on top will be named league champs.
- 12 teams will make the playoffs, 6 from each conference
- Conferences will be determined
- 4 Keepers
- 11 Rounds
- Snake format.(1-20, 20-1, 1-20, 20-1...etc)
- Will run throughout the summer
- 9 Forwards (1 of the 9 forwards must be an enforcer)
- 4 Defensemen
- 2 Goaltenders
- 1 point per each goal, assist
- 0.5 additional point per each PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, GWG
- 0.5 point for each plus rating, -0.5 point for each minus rating
- 2 points per each win (regulation or extra time)
- 4 points per each shutout
- 1 point per assist or goal
-0.25 per PIM
-Points from earlier in the year will not count toward the pool, we start tallying from the end of the draft on.
- Teams must have 15 players on the roster at all times, this means only 1 for 1, 2 for 2, 3 for 3 etc..... trades are allowed. Both GM's must send me a PM with details of the trade, i will then post it if after feeling that it is fair enough.
- During the offseason, you can only trade keepers for keepers or keepers for draft picks. You cannot trade unprotected players.
GM's will be granted 1 waiver move per week, waiver claims can be dealt.
Message Board Regulations
- Zero tolerance toward spam. Personal Attacks will not be tolerated.
- If we feel a GM's actions are out of line, a punishment will be determined. GM may face a possible suspension. We may use our 3 strikes your out policy.
- Activity in the league is monitored, Random activity checks will be completed. Activity warnings will also be given if you are inactive for a period of time
-Any problems can be sent to your GM rep, he will then address me, and the staff will look over it.
TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED.
Enjoy the League
Expert Fantasy Advice
It's one of the oldest fantasy debates: draft vs. auction? Let's open the floor again. … More »
A look at fantasy players whose values have moved up and down in week 18. … More »
Looking at the upcoming schedule to determine good and bad fantasy starts in Week 19. … More »