Commissioner Corner Message Board
- Christine Christine Jul 25, 2015 12:51 PM Flag
You have made a false accusation. According to Yahoo (Help topic SLN14724):
Once in the NA roster spot, a player can stay there for the entire season, even if they return to real-life action -- but once they've been activated by their team, you won't be able to complete any transactions involving adding a player to your team until you remove them from your team's NA.
- Christine Christine Jul 17, 2015 12:07 AM Flag
Only five adds for all of Game Week 15, which encompasses MLB games played July 17-26.
Copied from Yahoo Help article SLN6804:
Scoring during the All-Star week schedule changes
During Game Week 15, all stats are cumulative for the entire Game Week, including the following:
- No changes to innings-pitched minimums - If your league normally features a 10-inning minimum, you'll only need to accumulate 10 total innings even though the week is longer.
- Stats and scoring won't reset after one week - Instead, they'll continue to accumulate throughout the entire 14 days.
- Roster deadlines won't be altered -- If your league allows weekly roster moves and lineup changes, you'll be allowed to change your lineups at the midway point of the week.
- No changes to weekly transaction limits - If your league has a 3-transaction limit, you'll still only be able to pick up 3 players via waivers or free agency during the week.
- Reply to Cody Jul 11, 2015 10:39 AMChristine Christine Jul 12, 2015 12:54 PM Flag
Clicking the box (red, yellow, or grey) next to the player's name will produce up a pop-up with his position eligibility, but I agree with you that the reformatted page layout is responsible for truncating this information.
Bad move, Yahoo.
- Christine Christine Jul 11, 2015 9:59 AM Flag
All that matters is that you have Zimmerman in an active position (SP or P) on your team's roster for the day that he pitches. You don't have to wait for Yahoo to change his status.
- Reply to Phoenix Jul 9, 2015 10:09 PMChristine Christine Jul 10, 2015 4:26 AM Flag
The new brightness/contrast is extremely hostile to those of us with less than perfect vision. I wasn't a fan of the dark background, but now even that option has been removed from team settings. Please undo.
- Christine Christine Jul 4, 2015 11:53 PM Flag
This is posted as a note on league pages:
Leagues that complete drafts (live, auto, offline) after 11:59pm PT on Wednesday, September 9 will start scoring in week 2. However, the commissioner can adjust the league setting "Start League scoring in" to Week 1.
- Christine Christine Jun 13, 2015 11:51 PM Flag
When players are placed on the DL by an MLB team, there may be a short period where a player displays NA status (as they have been removed from the MLB team's 25-man active roster) prior to being updated with DL status by our data provider.
Expert Fantasy Advice
These are the new leads. These are the Friday leads. And to you they're gold. … More »
The Internet went to work creating hilarious memes after Tom Brady's suspension was lifted. … More »
Tom Brady's suspension is officially nullified. But should owners grab him earlier in light of the reversal? … More »