Who to Start Message Board
- Reply to SKS Nov 25, 2015 9:59 AMChris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Nov 25, 2015 1:41 PM Flag
What are you currently using... Rolling list based on standings?
I'd complain too
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Nov 25, 2015 1:38 PM Flag
Any ideas being kicked around as a penalty for future scenarios?
My suggestion would be: Whichever player on the roster has the least amount of remaining projected points must be dropped.
Hardly a penalty I know
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Nov 24, 2015 12:30 PM Flag
Their projections are actully much better than some other sites I've used.
NFL for instance is probably the worst. lol
- Reply to Ryan Nov 24, 2015 11:47 AMChris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Nov 24, 2015 12:24 PM Flag
I think you need to turn off the "no protests" option too.
If there are no protests (commish included) accepted trades process immediately
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Nov 23, 2015 3:23 PM Flag
On a side note... I'm not even sure when he was taken off IR. I have him on one of my teams and moved him to the bench late last week, and he was still designated IR
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Nov 23, 2015 3:22 PM Flag
This is pretty simple.
Since you have no penalty outlined in your league by-laws, you have no basis to penalize this manager for leaving Romo in the IR. All you can do at this point is make him cut a player before Thursday night kickoff.
Figure out what your penalty will be in the future, and put it in your league by-laws.
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Nov 23, 2015 3:03 PM Flag
If thats the route, any number of keepers is fine, just don't make them required. That way a team could choose to keep nobody and instead have a 1st round pick
Expert Fantasy Advice
Talking Tom Brady, Big Ben and a look around the league in Week 12. … More »
Two weeks ago, Spencer Ware was the handcuff to the handcuff. He's been a beast since taking over in KC's backfield. … More »
Yahoo Sports' Liz Loza gives an early glance at next week's players to grab, including Cincinnati WR Marvin Jones and Chicago TE Zach Miller. … More »
A handful of big-name quarterbacks couldn't get it done in Week 12, to our fantasy chagrin. … More »
Jordan Zimmermann's pitch-to-contact style was more fun in the National League. … More »