Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 18, 2016 5:13 PM Flag
I suck at the daily
I picked Hoyer in round 1
Got a free entry last week and won $5 tho. Woot woot!
That'll be gone come Monday
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 10, 2016 2:25 PM Flag
Or if you thought ahead, you could have transferred some of your winning teams to a different email address before invites went out
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 8, 2016 3:52 PM Flag
The easiest way to handle draft pick trading (and the only way Yahoo will allow) is to trade the same number of picks. So yes the best option would be to trade the 3rd rounder for a 17th rounder. Or a different round should your managers so negotiate.
In scenario 2. Yes, the team getting 2 players in the 2 for 1 would need to drop a player from their roster to make room
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 8, 2016 3:50 PM Flag
And looky looky now. Now that stat corrections are final, pro league winners are starting to get paid.
Chill out, relax. Theres a lot of leagues. Your time is coming.
They will pay proleagues first, private cash leagues next. All should be complete by the end of next week.
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 8, 2016 3:47 PM Flag
Still less than 200,000. Surprised. People probably think theres a catch. lol
It is indeed free.
So who gonna join me in round 2?
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 8, 2016 3:44 PM Flag
If it's really that important... create a Yahoo ID. Start a 8 team league. Fill it out with yourself.
Boom. Guaranteed winner. And you don't even need to submit lineups all season
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 7, 2016 6:51 PM Flag
"it will take a couple days for payouts to be processed"
I guess I should assume that your literal definition of "a couple" is 2, so you were expecting to be paid on the 5th. Relax. Its only been 4 days since the final stat corrections for week 16.
Yahoo has had other things to take care of like stat corrections for week 17. Those were final today.
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 7, 2016 6:48 PM Flag
I can confirm this, because I was allowed to enter. I did not play in any pro leagues.
Also the contest rules don't specify that your league must be a pro league
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 7, 2016 4:26 PM Flag
Is it the main concern? Because I've seen people asking about private cash leagues too... which aren't pro leagues... and which may not have ended until week 17.
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 6, 2016 3:08 PM Flag
Click on the Player tab, then stat corrections genius.
There you will see an offensive stat correction applied on Jan 5th.
If you're in an IDP league you will also see several stat corrections applied Jan 6th.
What a sec... thats today isn't it???
- Chris the Chemist Chris the Chemist Jan 6, 2016 3:05 PM Flag
Thats the rumor. Except there was 1 game that didn't even finish until late Sunday night.
My guess is you don't know what your talking about
Expert Fantasy Advice
Cam Newton, who averaged nearly three fantasy points per game more than No. 2 passer Tom Brady, is the first QB selected in the Yahoo fantasy football mock. … More »
While it won't be cheap, adding Jake Arrieta and Giancarlo Stanton to your DFS lineup is money well spent. … More »
A.J. Griffin had a long road back from injury, but he's back in the fantasy conversation. … More »